Adidas Adizero Ace 7 Women's Running Shoes
- Engineered Coolever Mesh Upper - Delivers lightweight breathability and moisture management.
- Synthetic Tirrenina Suede Overlay - Provide lightweight support and stability in the the upper construction.
- Boost Foam Technology - Revolutionary midsole compound technology that yields increased bounce back and comfort.
- Moulded Eva Sockliner - Adapts to the foot and delivers supreme comfort and support.
- Torsion System - Corrects unwanted flex, creating a clean and efficient gait cycle.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lightweight speed, supreme comfort and support weave into the supremely feather light upper of the Adizero Ace 7. Engineered Coolever mesh yields exceptional breathability, allowing air to fully permeate throughout the inner shoe environment and drawing excessive perspiration away from the skin to be quickly evaporated. Keeping the foot cool, comfortable and dry. Support and structure come in the form of a Synthetic Tirrenina Suede overlay that works in conjunction with the engineered Coolever mesh to deliver locked down support and structure. Whilst a responsive inlay moulded Eva sockliner provides pliable comfort from the first stride to the last. The midsole of the shoe utilises Boost technology features a unique cell structure midsole unit which absorbs a degree of the energy you put into every stride and fires it back delivering one of the most cushioned and responsive rides ever. The unit created in conjunction with BASF, is constructed of small polyurethane capsules which are fused together with high pressure steam. The result is a platform which is much more responsive than traditional EVA, absorbing the energy in the footstrike and transitioning it into reactionary power when you lift off. With the 7th iteration of the Adizero Ace comes an updated torsion control system which allows the forefoot to move independently of the heel whilst maintaining the overall stability of the shoe. The updated unit generates a uniquely smooth transition through the gait cycle and ups the energy conversion from heelstrike to toe off.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00S1X6GYW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 10, 2015
- Average Customer Review: