BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 14, 2014
Excellent quality, fast shipment nothing bad to say.
Perfect price for the historic "7 - 1 " jersey against Brazil

I will probably order other jerseys in the future from them.

thanks!
on July 4, 2014
For the cost, these are terrible! I paid $75 and within 15 minutes of opening the package one of the two buttons fell off and the other one is threading. The seams all look poorly sewed and scratch against my skin. The seams stick out inside the shirt and are everywhere. The Adidas logo is starting to thread.

To top it all off (and shed light on the reason for poor construction) the shirt was made in THAILAND! $75 for a sweatshop jersey???I have Adidas jerseys that I've spent $20 that are much nicer an more comfortable than this cheap joke. Save your money. Shame on you Adidas for taking advantage of soccer fans' pride in your country.
on October 16, 2014
good
on July 22, 2014
This is perfect only for fit people though. Well I know everyone would say then buy a size higher but frankly the size should suit since I bought the same size for liverpool one and it fits perfectly fine.
on December 22, 2014
I love it. It doesn't fit quite right but that is because it is made for men and I am a woman with a womanly figure. I still wear it as much as I can get away with.
on March 6, 2015
works perfect
on July 26, 2014
Lost a button immediately upon opening, and I had to cut the button hole open. If I'm spending $70 I want something thats ready to go and doesn't fall apart right away.
on January 9, 2015
My son loves it, it is a little big on him as he is only 105 lbs and 57 inches tall, but he loves it any way.
on July 31, 2014
This jersey has excellent Adidas quality. Size is true, fit is good. Dries fast, doesn't fade. Wicks away moisture.
on September 18, 2014
Grandson loved it; Came in time for the World Cup. Superior quality, of course. Alles happy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.