Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on August 20, 2013
Before I even wore it I noticed a thread had pulled out, making a little run in it. But I wore it anyway, and after washing it noticed another, even larger one. Like a tiny snag or something that then pulled a bunch of the yarn out. So, I think I might try to return it, even though I wore it once
on May 27, 2014
Exactly what I expected. I got a great golf shirt for an excellent price. I ordered on a Friday and the product arrived the following Tuesday (And Monday was Memorial Day...). I'm 6'6 and the XL is a great length, which is usually tough to find in clothing. You can find these shirts for $50 in a Proshop. I was very happy with the price and size.
on March 18, 2014
Bought this shirt to go with a pair of plaid Adidas golf shorts my husband purchased on another site. That site didn't offer a shirt to match so I went to my go to- Amazon. Typed in Adidas golf shirt in Gardena and this came up. Its the perfect match to the shorts and the combo looks great together. I buy a lot on Amazon because its always so quick and easy.
on August 26, 2014
I like Adidas shirts, however this shirt is too large or baggy. It's a nice shirt, but not impressed with the size. I'm not chubby or anything, but this shirt (for a small) fits too loose. Almost like a medium or shorter-fitting large. I have a few other Adidas shirts that are much better than this one.
on June 11, 2015
I was looking for climalite solid shirt, I was a bit surprised that the fabric has a pattern. I suppose that I did not inspect the ad closely enough, it was not obvious to me in the photo. Nice shirt ... just not what I really wanted.
on August 4, 2015
I'm usually a XXL in addidas shirts, this shirt runs a little small for use on the golf course. Works well as a casual shirt to wear. There's not enough room across the shoulders for playing golf in.
on July 29, 2016
A little large for the size requested. But, a great buy. The emblem on sleeve comes off easily.
on January 19, 2017
Just a little undersized if you have a bulge size up
on March 19, 2015
It's a shirt; it fits well (loose so I can actually golf in it), I got a L and I'm 6'5, 210, and it's a good royal purple color. If you want a purple golf shirt I'd recommend this.
on June 24, 2013
I bought this shirt for my dad for Father's Day, and according to my mother, he loves it! He wore it two weekends in a row. My mom asked me to buy more for him.

I think he liked the color a lot and the breatheability of the shirt. My mom said that it washed nicely and doesn't look cheap.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.