Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 13, 2016
I really enjoy wearing these shoes, came with a receipt and box and tags. The shoes were in brand new condition and I'm so happy I bought them. They are extremely comfortable. They also came way earlier than expected. One of the best purchases I have ever made
7 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on August 31, 2015
I put my mom in debt with her bank. But it's fine as long as I have these shoes that were made by God anything is possible. My mother will forgive me when she burries me while wearing these shoes!
10 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on August 27, 2015
Wow! Great shoe! It was between this shoe or my laptop. Unfortunately when I sold my laptop for this shoe, I forgot to save all the information and files for my job, so I got fired from my job. But boy was it worth it. I needed the money fast before the shoe sold out.. The fit and swag of this shoe leaves me in awe. Nothing can compare to stunting on em hoes' with this shoe. Not even a stinking job. I am currently about to be evicted from my house as I cannot pay for the rent, but its definitely worth it. This shoe gives me the confidence and swag of no other, not even a house or a job.
20 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on August 22, 2015
These changed my life. The second I sold my car and got a 15 year 7.90 fixed mortgage. Because I mean come on, why rent them? When you can buy them for such a deal? That would be like burning your money and throwing it at Kanye. I truly lost 60 pounds walking in these. Since I have sold my car and cut back on food. Thanks to my mortgage payment. Every time I walk in them, it feels like stepping on my dreams and Kims face.
8 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 19, 2015
Pure crap! Go ahead! mortgage your house. Live in the street...Adidas Mens Yeezy Boost 350 Turtle/Blue-Gray Fabric Size 11
10 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.