- Product Dimensions: 9 x 12 x 1 inches ; 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0055M8RK8
- Item model number: M22004
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (652 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,689 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Adidas Men's ClimaLite 3-Stripes Cuff Piqué Polo
|Price:||$19.46 - $59.95|
- 100% Polyester
- 4.3 oz., 100% polyester pique with hydrophilic finish
- Three-button placket with rib-knit collar
- Side vents
- Contrast piping on front and back sleeve seams
- Open hem Sleeves
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- 5.1 oz., 100% polyester pique knit - Three-button placket with rib-knit collar - Side vents for easy movement - Contrast piping on front and back sleeve seams - Silver adidas heat seal logo on back neck University Red/White is now called Power Red/White
Top Customer Reviews
The clima-lite material is the best for keeping cool outdoors in the warmer weather. I have several shirts made from this material and it really helps in the heat.
But I must agree with a reviewer who commented on Adidas screen printing their logo instead of stitching. This is why I'm giving the shirt 4 stars instead of 5 stars. I own several Adidas shirts and those have stitched logos. I guess Adidas is moving in a direction where they no longer sew the logo on. To me this shows a lack of quality which leaves me disappointed. I'm being nitpicky but if you're paying good money, one should expect quality all around. But at least I wasn't charged an exorbitant amount for this shirt. I refuse to pay double the price of what I paid for screen printing.
I recommend washing the shirt inside out on gentle cycle and hang drying it. The shirt holds up well and the screen printing isn't damaged. A warm iron will make the shirt presentable again.