|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$219.46 - $224.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Heel Lift: 24.8 mm; Heel Height: 37.8 mm
- Synthetic upper with triaxial design
- Micro-adjusting Boa Closure System for ultimate, consistent hold; Flat, flexible forefoot for the transmission of power
- Weightlifting-engineered chassis with lightweight injected polymer for structured strength
- Rearfoot cradle ensures stability with lockdown; Flat outsole for maximum surface area
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Proper form from the ground up. The triaxial design upper with boa system provides a perfect glove-like, secure fit. The midsole provides a wide platform and rearfoot cradle for lock down stability.
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DCLFSOG
- Item model number: LEISTUNG.16-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Awesome heel lift.
- Love the new lacing system (haven't had a problem with it to date).
- Rock hard bottom. Very flat as well.
- Great cushioning and Achilles support.
I don't really have any cons to list but a couple things I've noticed is that you might have to re-tighten them after a few sets and after a couple of hours, they do get uncomfortable (which is understandable because the shoes should be very tight). I also wish they came in more colors.
I don't have any other shoes to compare them to unfortunately, but I'm a huge fan of these.
-Boa lace system is great
-Very stable for squats
-Construction is well crafted
-Fit true to size for me
-I like the looks
-Cost, but remember these are a niche market and these will last a long time.
Overall very happy with these.
Leistungs did not feel as secure in the heel (which I had heard was a complaint), until I wore compression socks with them. Then they felt amazing.
The boa system gets very tight and is generally a pleasure to slip on and off.
The color is extremely loud, it's not terrible but I would have preferred something a bit more muted.
Overall a great shoe, I didn't have to and don't think I would paid full retail for them. I value them right around 150-160 usd.