Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 1, 2016
Even though its has been a long time since I bought these, I forgot to post a review. Well, they were bought for my teenage son and he loved them. Since then he out grew them and has now passed them down to his little brother who wears them now.
on February 22, 2015
I love the shoe but it runs small. I purchased a blue pair in a 14, and they actually fit well. Love the shoe though, it's an amazing looking shoe.
on March 20, 2016
Love them great sneaker for the fan. Fits tight but I still have to break them in. Wear thinner socks too. I would definitely promote these.
on September 20, 2014
Just got them today.love em! Some wide laces and their ready ta go
on February 4, 2015
Such a beautiful piece of footwear! Red shell toes!
on December 22, 2013
If you love the Heat. You would love these tennis to go with your clothing. My son loves them and is a Heat fan.
on May 18, 2009
This is still the best show in the Adidas line and has been for almost 40 years. You can't go wrong with the Superstar for comfort and style. This shoe is a ten out of ten.
on January 30, 2010
First off, this is not the shoe I bought. Second the shoe they sent me was a -ize 18! When I called to have them changed the company said I chose size 18. Amazon didn't even offer that size! Not to mention the only other size they had was a 19. Wtf am I going to do with that?!?! Now they want me to pay more money to ship them back and so they can give me another shoe but the company does not carry any other good shoes in a 11. Total crap from amazon and Shoe Metro!
on May 7, 2014
These shoes are the most uncomfortable shoes i have ever tried on my feet seriously hurt the next 2 days.... do not buy these shoes... unless you want to see the pain ur woman go through with heels
on March 9, 2007
These shore were simply put, awesome. I love the retro styling and the team concept. A must for any NBA fan..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.