|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$75.98 - $175.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Adidas Outdoor FORMOTION footwear is designed for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort
- Synthetic and textile upper for durable comfort
- ADIPRENE in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency; OrthoLite moisture-wicking sockliner
- PRO-MODERATOR medial support device prevents overpronation; ADIPRENE under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- TRAXION outsole for maximum grip during fast and athletic hikes in rugged terrain; Continental Rubber for optimal grip in wet conditions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Even better than its 2013 Gear of the Year award winning predecessor the Terrex Fast X is a technical, light hiking shoe for moving fast. Now even lower to the ground for more stability and with ContinentalTM rubber on the outsole for extraordinary grip. GORE-TEX® keeps feet dry.
Key Features of the Adidas Terrex Fast X GTX Hiking Shoes:
- LINING: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear
- INLAY: Molded Ortholite® sockliner
- MIDSOLE: Full forefoot ADIPRENE®+ for forefoot propulsion & efficiency
- MIDSOLE: Outdoor specific FORMOTIONTM unit for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort
- OUTSOLE: Continental Rubber for extraordinary grip
- Material: Textile / Synthetic
- Weight: 15.5oz / 440gm
- Drop: 10mm
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007CMMWL4
- Item model number: G61595
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My only "con" is I don't like the laces, they don't have a good grip feel and they are uncomfortable to tighten up for me. I will order some speed lace replacements.
I actually don't really feel like writing a paragraph for each feature, so I'm going to give an overview of the other great features. My experience with the water resistance as been mainly positive, but you can't expect them to help you beyond the 3-4 inch waters you'll encounter. Rain won't be too much of a bother. The build is also a really nice quality as there aren't any tears or clear damage, which is awesome, since I've used the shoes for over two years.
The only bad thing about the shoe has to be the clunky feel. It's a slightly heavy shoes, so I don't agree with the "Fast" title. Your feet shouldn't be too sore too, as long as you put in a new insert.
Great shoe overall that's worth the price.
Update: I have had these shoes for almost a month now; they have quickly become my favorite! As mentioned above I am partial to Adidas shoes as they feet my foot shape well but so far I'm very happy with my purchase of these shoes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These shoes looks good but they have almost no ankle or arch support. I got sprained ankle on an easy 3 hour hike. As far as I know they are discontinued model. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Maverick
Quality product, but not Gore-Tex. I should have known because the price was so good. The picture shows a Gore-Tex product and a 475 model number, but non Gore-Tex 445 came in the... Read morePublished 17 days ago by jaden t. perry
The only negative aspect to this shoe, after buying multiple from different batches, is that there is a heal design flaw that makes them squeak when wet. Read morePublished 1 month ago by J. T. Allesi
It's not bad. And looks good product but there is not enogh glue on it I guess. Please see attachedPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Very solid hiking/everyday shoe. Support system and sole seem to be very good and comfortable. Plus with all the different colors you can get, they're just sexy.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer