|Price:||$39.96 - $89.21 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Low-top everyday sneaker featuring three-stripes side overlays and contrast heel panel with logo
- Cloudfoam sockliner for comfort and lightweight cushioning
- Durable vulcanized rubber outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Daily goes premium. These guys' shoes feature a rich leather upper and stitched 3-stripes for a plush look.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01E0JDNO6
- Item model number: DAILY-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Material is not as comfortable or flexible as other adidas which makes them stiff. The material coating the leather is peeling off, the rubber on the sides is starting to separate from the main material of the shoe, and the sole is peeling apart in places. This makes the shoe look terrible.
These are a big step down from other adidas I own and I do not recommend at all.
One thing to quickly note is that for me, I required getting a 1/2 size smaller than usual, as I typically wear a Size 10 but these are a perfect fit at a 9.5....so you MAY want to try these on in-person if possible, and I know if you're in an area that has either Shoe Carnival or Rack Room, you may find em there to try on before ordering here like I did.
These are not to be confused with another of a couple similar-looking but very different shoes produced by Adidas, where the other ones are actually MUCH heavier and it's noticeable upon trying those on versus these...I think one was called Daily Vulc (these are simply Daily) and the other was NEO something? Idk but there's a definitive distinction in weight, comfortability and overall feel, just FYI.
My favorite Adidas shoes ever made, and I've bought a good few pairs over the years. Plus so far I've never come across anyone else who has em...so while I enjoy the individuality of that, as I think about it now, maybe I'd better spread the word so they keep em for years to come as a brand staple.
I'm wearing them right now and have had them for a few months now. I did spray them down with Scotchguard to weather proof them as they are a fabric type material. I can't speak for the longevity of these but so far so good. I have been wearing Adidas's Allstars as my main shoe for a long time so I hope these stand up like those have.