- Product Dimensions: 11 x 21 x 12 inches ; 1.05 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01ICISQKM
- Item model number: 200239
- Average Customer Review: 617 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,102 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.95 shipping
Adidas Squad III Duffel Bag
|Price:||$66.54 + $9.95 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- Lifetime Warranty - built to last
- Roomy main compartment with zippered pockets for organization, as well as a zippered exterior small slip pocket for the small stuff
- Adjustable shoulder strap - so you can wear it at the length that works for you
- Exterior zipped compartment is ventilated to keep your shoes and dirty gear separate
- Mesh expandable pocket on one end to store your water bottle. Dimensions: 21L" x 11W" x 12H"
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Squad II Duffel was built with the needs of the female athlete in mind. This duffel has a roomy main compartment complete with an interior zippered mesh pocket, open mesh pockets for clothing and other gear, a tricot-lined media safe pocket for your cell phone or MP3 player, and a key fob. There is a front easy-access zippered pocket for additional storage. The adjustable shoulder strap with clip closure makes this bag comfortable to carry. Additional features include a freshPAK ventilated shoe tunnel and mesh water bottle pocket. Screen-printed and embroidered adidas brandmark. Dimensions are 21" x 10.5" x 10 ".
Size: One Size | Color: Black Dot Punch Emboss/Black/Haze Coral/Reflective
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are multiple compartments for your small items, dirty clothes, sneakers and clean clothes. There is ventilation on the side pocket for your sneakers and dirty clothes as shown in the pictures. The front pocket is pretty deep which is great! The colors are great for the spring and summer weather coming up!
I'll update my review once I've gotten some use out of it!
- The color, obviously as stated
- There is literally a place for everything in this bag! The compartment on the side has an extendable area to put smelly gym shoes or clothes to keep them away from other clean things. There is also a vent on top to air everything out. Inside there is a small zippered compartment that has a really soft interior to keep small items like jewelry or headphones and keep them from getting messed up or dirty. There is also two other compartments on the opposite side to keep smaller items, along with a zippered compartment on the outside for easy access to important stuff. I like to keep things like keys and access cards or money in that area for quick access.
- The straps are thick and durable and make it so easy to carry. The long strap is extendable and the two shorter handles have a velcro fastener to keep them together. There is also an area to write your name/phone/address in case your bag gets lost.
- It is the perfect size - it easily holds work out clothes and shoes, as well as room for extras or a change of clean clothes for after the gym. There is also plenty of room for toiletries and other accessories.
I absolutely love this bag and I can't find any cons to speak of. I have been using it almost daily for about 3 months now and it still looks as good as the first day I used it. Highly recommended!
The water bottle containment area will hold a large 32 oz sports bottle, barely. The side zippered area while wide enough to hold a tablet lacks the depth to allow you to close the zipper.
I wish I had paid more attention to the dimensions but assumed a bag advertised with a shoe department would hold todays normal adult sizes.
Other than those complaints the bag's construction seems good for the price but look elsewhere if your foot size is above a size 9 and you wish to a carry items in the side zippered area larger than a smaller tablet. I'll be gifting this bag to a granddaughter.
(In the bag for the pictures was my standard pack for a day at the gym. Gym shoes 9-1/2, underwear and socks, large bath towel, workout shorts and t-shirt, a wipe down cloth, iPad, bluetooth earbuds, 32 oz sports bottle. No jeans or heavy shirt.)
-Very cheap, crinkly material
-Shoulder strap doesn't have a pad on it
-The inside doesn't have a stiff bottom, making the bag sag and have no support
-The shoe compartment BARELY fits my size 7 running shoes (be warned if you are an 8 or above)
-Size (except for the shoe compartment)
Would not buy again, considering sending back. Haven't made up my mind. Either way, the search is on for a nice workout bag.