Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 28, 2014
I bought these for my daughter and she loves them. Her first comment when she put them on was how soft they are. She doesn't wear shoes in the house here in the sunny south, only slips them on to go outside or running errands. White socks are not the most care free things to wear without shoes, even on these tile floors which are cleaned daily. Black works much better. The neon bright accents pop and are very eye catching.

The fit was just fine for my daughter's petite feet (size 7 shoe), but I thought they might be a little small for the average wearer.
on January 8, 2014
I wore these socks during my 26 mile Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Everyone warned me about not wearing my Nike Free Runs but I wore them anyway. These socks saved me I believe. I had NO blisters (everyone else had a ton) which was a huge gift. I am stoked on these socks - they are comfortable and a great quality. I did a lot of research and these were the best bang for the buck I could find. Highly recommend!
on February 25, 2014
I wanted sport socks that fit tight around my arch. These are looser and are too bulky in the sneakers for my jazzercise class. They are nice to wear with slippers, or walking around the house as they are soft with ample cushion.
on January 30, 2013
These are not thin footed, lots of support in the toe and heel. The material across the top of your foot is thinner so they breath Great sock. I was looking for a black, no show for running, fits the ticket perfectly. I'd buy them again.
on September 4, 2013
These are the best fitting socks I've ever owned. They are extremely comfortable. The only issue I had is that one pair did get a hole in the toe after only a few uses.
on June 29, 2011
Not much to say; these socks provide plenty of cushion and support. They look and feel great. I love wearing them just by themselves... no shoes. I wear a size 10.5 and these socks still fit my feet. The socks are a little thick (i.e. cushion) so they don't breathe as well as some of my other thinner socks. But they are comfy and supportive so I love wearing them.
on March 10, 2013
They do what they need to do: cover my feet and fit well. They're soft with a small amount if cushion. I wear them with sneakers for my gym workout and they're so comfortable that I don't think about them once I put them on. The packaging doesn't indicate where they're made; if it's China then that's the only drawback.
on April 14, 2013
Would recommend this product to anyone. Fits like a glove and I'm always a fan of no-show socks. I used to think that no show socks felt because of where the top sits but these feel wonderful.
on December 19, 2013
A bit pricey for socks, but so worth it! Love the colors and subtlety. It has pores to help remove odor and isn't too thick or thin, just right.
on December 9, 2014
They are OK. Nothing spectacular. Use them for going to the gym.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.