|Price:||$44.96 - $169.85|
|Fits as expected||
- Textile & Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Weight: 9 ounces (size 7); Runner type: neutral
- Mesh upper for breathability
- cloudfoam midsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Each footstrike will be as comfortable as the one before in these men's running shoes. They feature a cloudfoam midsole that gives you superior cushioning for a comfortable ride. With a supportive cage that wraps around the midfoot for stability around the heel, the shoes have a mesh upper for ventilation.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MSNS2Z8
- Item model number: BA8258
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 1, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***2 Month UPDATE***
I've now had these shoes for just under two months. A small hole has started to form on both shoes, where my big toe is. Additionally, the lining inside the shoes are coming undone. Now I cannot even contact the seller to request a replacement or some sort of refund, since it's past the 30 days. Paid $50 for what I thought was a nice pair of shoes, to not even last me two months. I guess you get what you pay for. Very disappointed.
I was able to get in touch with Amazon Customer Service, and even though I was past the 30 day return period, they were still able to issue a refund for my purchase. Unfortunately, they no longer have these in stock, so they couldn't issue a replacement. I was able to find a similar pair to these, but with different fabric that I think will hold up better than these. I liked how breathable these were, but the outside fabric is too thin to hold up for everyday use.