AdirChef Grab N' Go Personal Coffee Maker with 15 oz. Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ECO-FRIENDLY. Equipped with a permanent filter, this environmentally-friendly coffee maker allows you to cut out waste and save money. Eliminating the use of paper filters, you no longer need to spend money buying them or filling up your garbage can when you need to dispose of them.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN. Sized just right, the travel mug will fit into most cup holders and drink vessels. This is ideal for those who enjoy taking a hot cup of coffee with them on their way to work, run errands or drop the kids off at school. The mug is well insulated to keep your coffee warm for an extended period of time, perfect for those who have a long commute in the morning.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Made using high-quality, durable plastic, you can enjoy a personal cup of coffee from this coffee maker every morning for years to come. It brews directly into the 15-ounce stainless steel travel mug and once the cup is full, the maker automatically shuts off to save power.
- PORTABLE APPLIANCE. Small and lightweight, this unit is the perfect size for tight counter spaces or tiny cubicles in the workplace and can be easily transported from one location to the next. In addition, the mug is equipped with a comfort grip Band and is tapered to fit most vehicle cup holders. If you prefer to set up the appliance in your kitchen permanently, you can just grab the mug and take your coffee to go.
- COMES COMPLETE WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED. The personal coffee maker comes complete with a travel mug, lid, internal filter and holding basket. All you need to do is set it up, plug it in and begin brewing your personal cup of coffee any time you want. All the components are dishwasher safe for added convenience, making clean up as easy as setting up.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Vremi Single Cup Coffee Maker - includes 14 oz Travel Coffee Mug and Reusable Filter - Personal 1 Cup Drip Coffee Maker to Brew Ground Beans - Black and Silver Single Serve One Cup Coffee Dripper
BLACK+DECKER Single Serve Coffeemaker, Black, CM618
Hamilton Beach 49981A Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker
BLACK+DECKER Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel, DCM18S
Hamilton Beach 49970 Personal Cup One Cup Pod Brewer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black/Stainless Steel||Black/Silver||Black||Silver||Black/Stainless Steel||Black|
|Item Dimensions||5.1 x 6.7 x 10.1 in||5 x 10.35 x 7.68 in||5.47 x 6.14 x 9.41 in||7.6 x 9.8 x 13.5 in||7 x 10.2 x 6.9 in||5.4 x 9 x 9.4 in|
|Item Weight||1.3 lbs||2.49 lbs||2.26 lbs||—||2.7 lbs||2 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic/Stainless Steel||Not Applicable||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
Built to last, this appliance is made using high-quality materials to provide long-term strength and use. The coffee maker is made out of durable plastic and the 15-ounce travel mug is made out of stainless steel, allowing you to enjoy a great cup of coffee every morning for years to come.
Small and lightweight, this unit can be easily transported from one location to another. It's the perfect size for tight counter spaces in your home or you can set up your own personal maker in your cubicle at work. If you prefer to set up the appliance at home, then you can just grab the mug and take your coffee to go after it's brewed.
Easy to use, simply slide the companion travel mug into the brewing base. Open the easy fill top to pour in your coffee grounds and water, then click the single button switch to instantly start brewing. Once the 15-ounce cup is full, the coffee maker automatically shuts off to save power.
Boasting an easy grip mug, you can now take your stainless steel mug to go. Enjoy your hot coffee on your way to work, run errands, take the kids to school or wherever else you need to go. The mug is tapered to fit most vehicle cup holders and is well insulated to keep the coffee inside warmer for a longer period of time.
The appliance is equipped with a permanent filter, making it eco-friendly and eliminating the use of paper filters. It also comes included with a travel mug, lid and holding basket. Just set it up, plug it in and begin brewing your personal cup of coffee any time your heart desires.
At the end of the day, you can wash all the components by hand or run it through the dishwasher for added convenience. After everything is washed, set the maker back up so you can restart the next morning with a hot, freshly brewed cup of coffee in your favorite travel cup.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The on-off switch is push in which require other hand to hold the brewer in place. Black N' Decker was push down switch which require only one hand to turn it on.
Durability for now is question mark as I have been using only few weeks now but so far so good.
Price is a steal considering the fact that it handily beat Black N' Decker model in providing hotter temperature water and better insulated cup.
- The on/off button is really funky, as others have described. It is loose and can easily get stuck inside the machine thereby leaving the coffee maker heating element "on" all day without you knowing it. (I now have to train my family and guests about this problem)
- The on/off light is also very dim so that you have a hard time telling whether the machine is on or not. You have to wait to see if coffee comes out in order to know whether the machine was turned on correctly. The tendency is to push the on/off button even harder and then risk it getting stuck inside the machine.
- The foam pad on the bottom of the cup is a sponge material that picks up leaked coffee from the machine and then imprints everything you set the cup down on. What a mess. IThe good news is that the foam bottom pad soon falls off and you throw it away. The bad news is.... that it exposes 4 rusty steel screws on the bottom of the cup. Why could they have not used "stainless" steel screws?
Discovery: I found the coffee to be weaker than I like, so I added more grounds. This did not help at all. The hot water goes through so fast that excess grounds are untouched by the hot water or can boil over into the coffee cup below. The solution was to never exceed 3 level tablespoons of ground coffee and to use a strong brand of coffee.
I always put a spare cup in its place so it'll catch any little drips...no big deal. The coffee is hot and delicious, just the way I like it. When I'm done, and the unit has cooled, I open the lid to let it dry on its own. Take the filter and it's holder, dump the coffee grounds in the trash, rinse or wash and let it air dry. Now I'm positive all I had was a great cup of coffee with no invisible slimy water. So if your not comfortable with the water coming out of your machine and want something were you are positive you're only getting clean water every time and you notice how much better the coffee tastes... the AdirChef is what you want.