Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on October 8, 2012
The center base for my bed a got from my mom was lost in the move. This, although not exactly like the original worked very well. I ordered two because there were pre-driven holes in the original support boards, but my brother-in-law (who installed them for me) said one would have probably been enough, especially since its on a guest bed. He put them both on and said they were easy to install and well made. He also liked that they came with an additional piece for higher beds, that I didn't needed, but the piece apparently is good to have.
on September 22, 2016
Perfect fro my bed.
on March 25, 2013
The adjustable legs did the job we needed them to do. We wanted to put a new mattress into our family heirloom bedframe, and the salesman stressed that our warrently would not be good without mid-mattress support. While my husband often defers to me for the "handy" jobs, I was still able to drill holes in the wood slats and secure the legs--with him chasing down the screws I dropped (teamwork!). We chose to put some leg pads under the support legs to protect the wood floor, but the legs did just what they were advertised to do.
on May 9, 2015
These are very solid and well made...and work as expected...but are rather pricey. I have a new heavy queen which recommends many more slats. I put 2 of these in the center of a couple slats to support the center board of the foundation. Nicely adjustable.
on July 15, 2014
now my bed doesn't sag.....very easy to install. I didn't screw them in just put them under the slat - works like a charm
on December 21, 2016
one of the best thing I have bought
on April 20, 2014
I bought an antique bed with sagging springs and had to place a board on it. I used the center
adjustable leg to stabilize the bed and keep it from sagging. Instructions were a bit limited, but
the product is great.
on March 25, 2015
There were not steady. I had to go to Lowe's and buy new screws etc That were stronger to be able to use them. Very dissatisfied.
on August 12, 2015
I have four of these on my bed. One snapped so far. The others seem to be holding up OK
on April 30, 2013
I lost the matching wood legs to my queen bed during a move out of state. These work perfectly however not as attractive as the original :(. Perfectly adequate for the intended purpose. Easy to use and arrived quickly