Other Sellers on Amazon
Adjustable Laptop Stand, FYSMY Ergonomic Portable Computer Stand with Heat-Vent to Elevate Laptop, 13 Lbs Heavy Duty Laptop Holder Compatible with MacBook, Air, Pro All Laptops(Silver) (Silver)
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Foldable & Portable: This laptop stand could be adjustable in height and angle of your laptop for your healthy body posture to minimize neck fatigue or spine problems. No tools needed for adjustment, just a push or a pull depending on you need.Also it is foldable for easy storage and designed handle hole for easy carrying
- Sturdy & Stable: It is made of quality aluminum alloy, heavy duty,stable and sturdy, support up to 13 lbs(6kg) but no worry any wobble. The silicone pads on the holder topare durable and non-slip, which protects the computer from scratch and sliding off. The silicone pads at the bottom of the bracket ensure the product stand stable even when typing.
- Featured & Special: The specially processed aluminum alloy material, looks neat and delicate, easy to clean, rust-proof; scratch-proof, the heat conduction alloy and ventilation hollow design, work together to cool down your computer and prevent overheating. The uniquely designed storage groove in the bottom panel makes a holding space for the accessories such as cell phone, USB storage, IPAD pen, wireless mouse etc. or the stationery such as pen, eraser, stapler etc.
- Muti-Use & Practical: Multi-use in many occasions such as office, meeting room, library, coffee shop, kitchen and music playing house to hold the laptops, tablets, projectors, menu, music books, magazines etc.. An excellent useful gift for your friends and family.
- Widely Device-Compatible: The laptop riser fits all laptops 10 to 17 inches, such as notebooks PC computers 10 inches, 11 inches, 12 inches, 13 inches, 13.3 inches, 14 inches, 15 inches, 15.6 inches, 17inches etc. Buy now and enjoy now!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Enter this amazing stand. As you can see from my pics, it has a HUGE range of angles, can be high up looking down, eye level, or for you risky folks, below eye level looking up. :p
The bolts are tight, it's not hard to put it into position, but it will not move once you set it. You can also type on it even while its on the stand.
And as a bonus, it matches the metallic color of the macbook perfectly, so it looks great as well! Easy 5 stars, definitely recommend!
I also produce a podcast and this has been nice to put my laptop at a better viewing angle on my desk.
It’s a little stiff to adjust
Sturdiness: It's pretty sturdy and supports my 17 inch laptop
Stability: It has grip pads on the bottom to prevent sliding around or damage to the table
Ergonomic: It tilts and is height adjustable. I can tilt it, adjust the height as needed or have it lie flat. This seems to be just what I needed instead if piling books under my laptop. It is a little stiff at first to position it, but that could be because it's new and perhaps will lose over time hopefully not too much. No assembly was required. I just opened the package, adjusted the angle and height of the stand, placed my laptop on it and voila, I was ready to go with my workstation. It has grips in the front to prevent laptop from sliding off.
Easily adjusts to be tall or short, angle, etc. The base is nice and wide and thin enough that you can rest a keyboard on it and type normally.
Very high quality materials and construction. I'd definitely recommend this stand, it's a posture saver!
It does get a bit wobbly when typing on the laptop keyboard, but let's be honest, if you're using an elevated stand like this, you're mostly going to use an external keyboard.
A note for other G14 owners: the laptop's screen feet don't have a very large contact area with the stand, so you might want to add rubber feet to the stand for more stability. As a bonus, that'll give you some more airflow space between the vents and the stand.