|Item Weight||1.15 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.63 x 3.54 x 1.18 inches|
|Item model number||A0010|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Head Style||C Shaped|
Spanner Wrench Clutch Wrench Adjustable Wrench Holder Hub Flywheel Sprocket Spanner Wrench Set Fan Clutch Removal Tool Tools Scooter Motorcycle Accessories (Type A)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (9%)|
|Head style||C Shaped|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ※Dimension: Length: 11.8in (30cm). Arms Opening Width: 0.6in-4.7in (1.5cm-12cm).
- ※Material & Manufacturing: Our spanner wrench is made of high quality iron, which is not easy to bend. With good manufacturing, fine workmanship and in reliable quality, it is durable and strong.
- ※Wide Applications: Adjustable Screw and two sizes of pin on either side make this spanner wrench suitable for different distances between slots and different sizes of slots.
- ※ Package includes: 1 Spanner Wrench with 2 detachable pins which have been already built-in.
- ※ Quality and Satisfaction Guarantee: Every piece of product has been carefully checked before packaging. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, EURICA is pleased to refund you. We stand confidently behind our products with our satisfaction guarantee!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Length: 11.5in/ 29.2cm;
- Arms Opening Width: 0.75in/ 1.9cm - 4.3in/ 11cm;
- 0.35 inch/ 9mm on the large side;
- 0.28 inch/ 7mm on the small side.
Our spanner wrench is made of high-quality iron, which is not easy to bend.
With good manufacturing, fine workmanship and in reliable quality, it is durable and strong.
Adjustable Screw and two sizes of pin on either side make this spanner wrench suitable for different distances between slots and different sizes of slots.
How to use?
Adjust the arms to a suitable distance through the screw, then insert pins into the corresponding slots.
What does it work for?
Used to fix, install, disassemble, screw and unscrew any accessories or part on a vehicle in the proper size.
Fit any bike, motorbike, moped and scooter.
Great for scooter clutch, trim cylinder, motorcycle flywheel, hydraulic gland, transmission gear, variator, hub, etc.
Is this useful?
Of course. With one spanner wrench, repair will become much easier! You can say goodbye to a pair pliers and free your two hands!
Will the spanner wrench rust after use?
Our spanner wrench is made of solid iron instead of stainless steel, because stainless steel is less strong and easy to bend, which cannot bear strong forces.
Iron performs better under extreme pressure.
Our spanner wrench will not rust if you put it in a dry place after use.
Will the spanner wrench wobble in use?
No. All the parts of our spanner wrench are made of solid iron and strongly connected.
Every piece of product has been carefully checked before packaging.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, it might work on jobs with looser tolerances and doesn't require a whole lot of force, but it is not heavy duty. I do like the general design of it, though, so I may try modifying the arms by welding on some reinforcement to see if I can get through my job.
NOTE: does not work on 50cc GY6 motors because their flywheel has no holes to grab.
Every GY6 150cc Tuner has to have one.
I can’t attest to its strength or durability, though it feels like a simple solid tool. I used an impact on the hub nut to remove so the bulk of the work was already done - I only used the wrench to hold it while I torqued back down.