IMAGE Blue Pair 2 Adjustable Outdoor Trekking Hiking Lightweight Stick Pole Alpenstock Telescoping Anti Shock Nordic Walking Mountaineering (6061 Aluminum)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anti-Shock on/off mechanism, which reduce stress on knees, thighs shoulders and lower back. Easy twist lock adjustment system.
- Durable, lightweight and highest strength 6061 aluminum with frosted effect. Weight: approx. 12 ounces(340g)/pole. 3-Section telescopic pole provides suitable flexibility.
- Adjustable length from approx. 27" to 54"(67cm to 135cm). Ergonomic plastic handle grip offers a maximum non-slip, comfortable, natural and warm handhold. Extended, lightweight non-slip foam grip.
- Adjustable wrist strap which is excellent and easy to use. Carbide tip for soft surfaces. Replaceable rubber ferrules for pavement, indoor, boardwalk or similar use. Can be easily carried in a backpack. Available color: Blue
- Package included: 2 x Brand new 3 Section 67-135cm Trekking Poles.Reminder: if you could not lock the poles up, please kindly contact customer service for video instruction. And if it is broken, please contact us also for replacement;we can give you the best service we could offer, thank you!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
<color=red>Note: Please do not over the line of "stop" when locking the aluminium pole</color>
NOTE: IMAGE® is registered trademark of Imagestore US Inc and is exclusively distributed by BrainyTrade on Amazon. IMAGE trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the second time I used the poles and one pole gave way.. the mechanism was locked but the pole still slid and would not stay in place.. they're great when they work but when the mechanisms are not the greatest I would say it's up to you if you want to deal with returning back.. and I still rate it ok .. for the price is not bad but you get what you paid for...