Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "NEEWER Adjustable Microphone Suspension Boom Sciss..." and save 68% off the $34.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
NEEWER Adjustable Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand, Compact Mic Stand Made of Durable Steel for Radio Broadcasting Studio, Voice-Over Sound Studio, Stages, and TV Stations
|Price:||$12.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$22.45 (64%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PLEASE NOTE: Max. Microphone Clip Diameter is 1.26"/32mm; Microphone and Filter Shield Mask NOT Included; The Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone.
- The adjustable Black Scissor Arm Stand is made of high quality steel frame, plastic Mic Clip (INCLUDED), sturdy and durable.
- Folding type, convenient to carry. The adjustable arms allow you to carry it with you easily and adjust the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice.
- Can be mounted on the announcers' table with the Table Mounting Clamp(INCLUDED).
- Compact microphone stand designed for heavy duty carry. Suitable for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc. Completely flexible, firmly attach the microphone anywhere. Please Note: Kindly refer the Instructional Video before use which is very essential.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
The Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone.
Max. Microphone Clip Diameter is 1.26"/32mm.
Microphone & Filter Shield Mask NOT Included!
(1) Microphone Scissor Arm Stand (BLACK) + (1) Table Mounting Clamp (BLACK):
Ideal for radio broadcasting studio, voice-over sound studio, stages, and TV stations, etc. YOU CAN NOT MISS IT!
The Scissor Arm Stand is equipped with super-strong spring so that it can stand much more weight.
Your microphone is held safely and firmly on this scissor arm microphone clip.
The double-braced arms add strength. Extend up to Approx.31.5"/80cm.
Max load: Approx 2KG
(1) Standard Microphone Clip (PLASTIC/BLACK):
A standard microphone clip to mount most standard-sized handheld microphone.
1x Black Microphone Scissor Arm Stand
1x Black Table Mounting Clamp
1x Black Microphone Clip
Top customer reviews
The "adapter" mentioned in many reviews is included, but not really "in the box", it's more hidden in the product. To find the little thing, you need to remove the un-compatible mount first. Unscrew it, then you will find the adapter on bottom of it. Use a coin to unscrew the adapter, now you can use it to connect the microphone and the metal stick. Come on NEEWER, include an instruction if you hide the adapter like this. Look at all those negative reviews you got from Yeti owners...
So as of now, I can use this stand for my Yeti. It looks fine and feels kinda reliable. Will update later if anything else comes up.
The only downsides I find are:
1. I am a hand mover when I talk and any accidental bumps add a bit of spring/metal vibration to the audio. (I think it's my mic settings, it's so good!)
2. The whole arm and mic setup will fall down sideways if you don't secure the arm properly or if you try to secure it to the wrong surface.
3. The connector that actually holds the mic is a little wobbly and won't hold the mic sideways (it will rotate itself back upright). It's workable but means that you need to rely more on the adjustment of the arm itself.
That being said, these are all workable and the convenience and reliability of the arm structure itself far outweigh any of these little issues.
The mic stand is of average lightweight quality but the joints feel nice and sturdy and no tightening was needed at the main joints. Movement is solid and smooth and once you lock down the moving joints it's quite sturdy. As you can see from my included photos it easily holds the mic at a 45 degree angle, vertical, and inverted with no noticeable sag (although it does have a slight play at the mic attachment point which doesn't really cause much issue.)
The stand doesn't have full swivel movement but it definitely has enough back and forth movement to adjust it to your liking. Take note that the stand itself is of a smaller size with the length of the arm from one joint to another at about 14.5". Also the base where it clamps down opens to roughly 1.75" so make sure that your desk isn't overly thick. The stand does comes with an adapter so that you can mount the Yeti with no problems.
Overall, for the price it's a great stand. Since it pretty easily holds the heavy Yeti, it should be even better for smaller, lighter mics (NOTE: I recently purchased the AT2020USB as well and it works well with this mic as well.) The main reason I purchased this was to get rid of the slight knocking noise the Yeti would pick up from my keyboard/mouse use and this stand has essentially eliminated this, even with the stand clamped on the same desk. Great stand, great price, would definitely recommend. As long as you don't buy it with high expectations of a professional quality stand you should be happy.
Overall, the boom works perfectly, even if some if the bolts may require a little tightening to support the weight of a heavier mic