Adjustable Reflective Vest with/without LED Headlamp - Essential Running Gear for Your Safety - Best Used to be Seen at Night for Cycling, Walking the Dog - High Visibility Clothing for Men and Women
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE TO FIT WHATEVER CLOTHING YOU’RE WEARING: our one-size reflector vest is designed for men, women and kids. The adjustable waistband (25 to 38 inches) and shoulder straps (15 to 23 inches) will fit over everything, from tank tops in the summer to bulky coats in the winter. At Govivo, we’ve got you and your family covered!
- IDEAL FOR RUNNERS: Don’t let winter stop your night running! Our reflective safety vest is so lightweight and comfortable, you’ll forget you're wearing it. The handy quick-clip buckle makes it easy and quick to put on, take off and adjust for the perfect fit that won’t move around or restrict you while you’re running. And unlike velcro straps, it won’t damage your running jacket
- 360-DEGREE REFLECTION FOR ULTIMATE PROTECTION: the bright, high visibility yellow straps with extra wide reflective strips will ensure you’ll be seen sooner from farther away, even on the darkest of country roads. Highly effective reflectors for bicycles and motor gear bags
- PEACE OF MIND: whether you like to run, jog, walk the dog or cycle early in the morning or late at night, feel safe and enjoy your outdoor sports activities from dusk till dawn, year round
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY: Many flimsy reflective safety vests do not last. We use only the highest quality materials and construction methods to ensure ours is tear and weather resistant, and able to withstand the rigors of an active outdoor lifestyle or profession
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The headlamp: I was worried about the headlamp staying in place on my head while running, but it actually stayed very well and I hardly noticed it was there. I really like the option for red lights (steady or flashing) or headlamp (two brightness levels) because I was able to leave the flashing red lights for most of my run where there are streetlights, but quickly and easily switch to the headlamp for the trail portion of my run. The lamp was plenty bright for running the trail in the dark and the angle adjustment made it easy to adjust how far ahead of me the main beam hit the pavement. The lens on the headlamp also allows for a strong main beam with a halo around it so there is plenty of light to the sides and at your feet even when the main beam is further in front of you.
The vest: After I put the vest on, I looked in the mirror and the red lights on the headlamp caused the vest to light up brightly, so it was quite visible. My initial fitting of the vest left me a bit concerned about the fit, but when I went running, it was so so comfortable I couldn't even tell I was wearing it. It didn't get in my way at all.
The size is good the reflectiveness is great at night time I use it for walking the dog. Some so called reflective wear is dull or three strips so small you can barely see them. Not the case here. Strips are wide, very bright, and belt itself is of high quality material that reminds me of the government issued safety belt I PROUDLY rocked as an elementary school senior back in the 60s.
I highly recommend!
I took it out of its packaging and with a couple adjustments of the put it on. Keep in mind I am 6' and 275 lbs. I am using it as a added safety device while bike riding. I found it to be a tiny bit snug at my waist but not uncomfortable. I can probably make it fit better but the snugness I am using as a gauge to show my weight loss so that is on me not Govivo. As a safety vest it does its job very well and made me feel much more comfortable riding in darkness. I really appreciated that Govivo contacted me even before I got my vest to thank me for purchasing and checking to see if it met my needs. I consider this a great purchase and I would not only buy this again but I would recommend it to anyone needing one.
After I got my bike I had to buy a few safety items. I came across this vest searching on Amazon and I thought it looked like it would work really well.
I work midnights so I would be riding my bike at night and I wanted something to help me stand out.
I really like the vest. The vest is very lightweight. Very nice to wear and easy to put on.
I feel like the vest works really well at night and also during the day since it is a bright neon green color.
I am pretty positive I did not go unnoticed last night or this morning on the way home from work.
After using it for the first time, I am really happy I bought this item and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new reflective vest.
Edited and Stars Added: The item I received was not the quality I expected. GoVivo was eager to address the issue. Very good customer service! They knew a batch of vests had issues but could not recall them. They took extra steps to make sure I was informed and was satisfied.
I would try them again, knowing they stand behind their products!
Most recent customer reviews
The color is bright and reflective.
Con: The waist strap did not adjust much.Read more