Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on March 14, 2015
We purchased this mount for a 22 inch flat screen in our camper. The included hardware worked well to mount the T.V. to the bracket, but for the very specific mounting points on our camper wall I purchased separate screws to be sure I didn't poke through the wall. There is an included screw that threads into the top of this mount to secure the T.V. from an accidental fall, which was a nice addition since we were mounting it in a moving vehicle. We've had the T.V. mounted there for about a year, and have no issues, vibrations, or movements to speak of. At this price you can't beat it.
on December 15, 2012
I bought this to mount a 15" LCD monitor on the wall in my office. It is nice, compact and well made. Even the black coating looks good (nice smooth satin finish), not like some black paint that looks real cheap. The small size of the wall bracket makes it easy to access the cable connectors on the monitor. Tilt of 15 degrees is ample. I plan on buying more of these.

A few things to note but not a reason not to purchase this mount. The allen wrench bolts that adjust the tilt angle were different sized and type from the left and right (see photo). It came with one allen wrench. Not a big deal since anyone attempting to install their own wall mounts should have an allen wrench set and be fairly mechanically inclined. The screw that holds the LCD bracket to the wall mount was on VERY tight. Make sure to use a phillips head screwdriver tip that fits the screw well or you may end up stripping the head.
review image review image review image review image
on March 26, 2012
I got this wall mount for my office monitor, which also doubles up as a small TV (24" LED) adhering to VESA 75x75 standard. The package arrived with necessary assembly items, and assembly itself is quick and easy. It's a matter of mounting the (4 inch x 4 inch) wall plate horizontally on the wall (four screws). Mount the other plate on the back of the TV, and secure it on the wall plate with all the TV/monitor connections in place. There is a little screw that enables putting the two plates together.

The swivel feature is useful but difficult to set once the TV is mounted. But if you let just enough friction to be a part of the installation, you should not have trouble adjusting without worrying about having to reach between the TV and the wall.

I would recommend this product.
on June 17, 2015
I wish I could give this zero stars. In theory this should work great it comes in two pieces and you attach one toe the wall and the other to the monitor except the one in my package came attached and it was screwed together so tightly that the screw stripped trying to unscrew it so without the two pieces coming apart it is impossible to mount anything.
on February 10, 2012
We bought this to hold up a 19" TV in the bedroom of our travel trailer. I couldn't believe the price. Twelve bucks for a tilting wall mount. GREAT! Make sure what you are mounting is VESA compliant and has the appropriate bolt hole spacing. This unit's description states "Supports VESA compliant displays with mounting patterns of 75x75 and 100x100." That is it. If your pattern is not 75 or 100, then this is not for you. The larger/heavier TVs/monitors do not have these smaller patterns because a mount of this size will not hold up the weight.
on January 11, 2013
I used this to mount a Dell monitor in my office today. I purchased different toggle bolts that came with it from Lowes and the cement anchor screws for the side that wont attach to a beam (only one side of the mount can hit a beam). In sold.. however I noticed it tilts to the side (horizontally) and that their is play in the 2 horizontal posts that run through the back bracket. I can actually move the monitor side to a side a bit. I see a screw on the left hand side of the mount, no idea if that can tighten this down or what but I will take the monitor off tomorrow and check it. Overall happy but am hoping I can get the monitor to site level (yes, the mount is on level, like I said there is play in it though).
on November 2, 2012
Bought this to mount a 21" LCD TV in the bedroom of our 5th Wheel RV.. Very low profile - can't beat the price.

Very simple design - easy to mount: fasten one half of mount to back of TV / monitor - fasten other half to wall - then slide TV/monitor down onto wall bracket (I put in the small fastening screw to ensure no problems in RV - but would likely leave off for home install)
on March 21, 2012
the wall mount was exactly like it was pictured in the ad plus the description was right to the "T"---ease of installation was a no brainer and I couldn't be happier with the results
on February 26, 2014
This is a simple, well made, 4" square, 100 x 100 VESA bracket.

I used it to mount a 23" LCD monitor to the wall behind our home office desk. It's not a 'zero clearance' mount; it sits about 1.75" away from the wall. (I still had to install a matching square of 1/2" plywood to the wall between it and the bracket, since our Asus monitor has the plugs coming straight out of the back instead of pointing down, and its power plug was otherwise going to be smashed against the wall...)

It's a sturdy, secure mount that fastens to the wall with four screws or bolts (hardware is included). Recommend trying to attach it to a location where at least one or two of the screws can penetrate into a wall stud; the relatively small 4" square footprint of this bracket means that you'll otherwise be relying on the 'strength' of four closely grouped plastic expansion anchors in that tiny patch of 1/2" thick drywall to keep your monitor/TV from tearing off the hollow wall (with a 4" square of sheetrock attached to it...).

Although it's basically a slightly adjustable, fixed position mount, if you don't tighten the socket head set screw too tightly, this mount remains able to be tilted somewhat variably 'on the fly' w/o needing to re-use the included hex key.

It may be just a dumb, incognito piece of spray-painted steel, but it works well, was priced right, and I like it !
on May 12, 2013
I am a 24 year old female and not neccesarily tool savvy and I was able to put this together with a drill and a level and mount my sons 19" TV/DVD player compo. I wouldnt really put too much stock into the tilting part. It tilts a little but its nothing major. But it is still a very nice mount and very affordable