Other Sellers on Amazon
Ring Guard Sizer Size Adjuster Reducer Spacer Fitter Tightener For Loose Rings
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 6 sizes - All the sizes make it convenient to find one that fits your needs for all different ring types, perfect for both men and women’s rings, allowing you to combine multiple rings in one single piece.
- Easy to put on - just pick which style you prefer best and start twisting it around the ring. Feeling good with no discomfort.
- Discrete and clear - Being almost transparent, they do their job without showing and you don't even know it's there.
- Simple solution for loose rings - keep your ring from sliding up towards the knuckle and also from spinning so frequently.
- Have the look and security - Resize without damaging your ring and keep it beautiful, just as it was when you bought it!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don’t spend hundreds of dollars getting your precious ring resized only to have it not fit again in a few months. Use the ring sizer to make sure your jewelry doesn't lose any of its luster. Easy to fix, done in seconds. The ring guard will adjust without notice, reduce your ring size without leaving a single scratch on your ring, secure your ring in place even if it fits okay and prevent the ring sliding off your finger.
1 User instruction
1 Sliver Polishing Cloth
2 PCS 2.5X3.5mm Ring Size Adjusters
2 PCS 2.5X4.5mm Ring Size Adjusters
2 PCS 1.2X3.5mm Ring Size Adjusters
2 PCS 1.2X4.4mm Ring Size Adjusters
2 PCS 1.2X5.4mm Ring Size Adjusters
2 PCS 1.2X6.4mm Ring Size Adjusters
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unlike Ciel, the ring doesn't fit on my left hand's thumb, but that's to be expected since Ciel has a child's hand and I don't. The ring sits comfortably on my ring finger and every time I look at it, I think about Ciel, who's my favorite character on Black Butler!
Also, I didn't think the ring would fit at all, I have really fat fingers and wear my father's rings, but this ring actually fit! I was so happy that it did.
I recommend to all Black Butler fans!
The ring is black, and the small fit me (ring size 7) perfectly. The band was a little wider than I expected, but looks great on and is super comfortable for long-term wear. It has a small Crossactiv logo embossed on it, which isn't very visible (especially on the black silicone), but wears beautifully - and I don't worry about it tearing/breaking/bending/etc.