- Platform: Windows 10 / 8 / 7, Mac OS X
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Windows
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- NEW: Turn scanned paper documents into instantly editable PDFs with automatic font matching so new edits blend right in.
- NEW: Edit PDFs faster with full-page paragraph reflow and easy bullet updates.
- IMPROVED: Export PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint with improved bullet and table formatting.
- NEW: Fix suspected text recognition errors in scans faster with a side-by-side view.
- NEW: Automatically fix document photos to remove backgrounds and adjust perspective.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Acrobat Pro DC is the world's leading PDF solution for creating, editing and managing documents on your desktop. The new 2015 release includes a touch-enabled user interface and revolutionary enhancements for editing PDFs and scanned documents.
From the manufacturer
- Instantly edit scanned documents—Turn paper scans into editable PDFs with automatic font matching so new edits blend right in.
- Create protected PDFs—Create high-quality PDF files from Acrobat or popular Microsoft Office apps. Add restrictions to prevent others from copying, editing, or printing sensitive information.
- Edit PDF text and images—Use a familiar point-and-click interface to edit PDF documents intuitively— right within Acrobat.
- Export PDFs to Office—Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats while preserving fonts, formatting, and layouts.
- Delete sensitive information—Find and get rid of text, images, or even metadata—permanently.
- Sign anything—Fill, sign, and send forms
More Top Features
Instantly edit scanned documents
Turn paper scans into editable PDFs with automatic font matching so new edits blend right in.
Edit PDF text and images
Use a familiar point-and-click interface to edit PDF documents intuitively— right within Acrobat.
Fill, sign, and send forms fast
Export PDFs to Office
Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats while preserving fonts, formatting, and layouts.
DVD-ROM drive required | 1.5GHz or faster processor | Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), or 2012 R2 (64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); or Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit) | 1GB of RAM | 2.5GB of available hard-disk space| 1024x768 screen resolution | Internet Explorer 8, 9,10 (Windows 8 minimum), or 11; Firefox (ESR) | Video hardware acceleration (optional)
DVD-ROM drive required | Intel processor | Mac OS X v10.9 or v10.10 | Safari 7 or 8 (browser plug-in for Safari supported on 64-bit Intel processor only) | 1GB of RAM | 2.75GB of available hard-disk space | 1024x768 screen resolution
This software will not operate without activation. Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.* Phone activation is not available.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stick with Adobe 11 as long as you can. Maybe Adobe will graduate this out of Kindergarten eventually!
Update: I contacted Adobe for support. Spent 23 minutes to figure out how to modify one menu item. The first technician couldn't help me with the second issue so I asked for an email reply with the solution. They called today instead, and gave me instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Pro DC and they **recommended installing the Adobe XI version. Seriously? You cannot tell me why an alert keeps popping up, you cannot solve the problem. Instead, I'm effectively told that I wasted almost $400! Thank you Adobe Support for your review of your product.
Note that unlike the previous version, you cannot just use the serial key, you have to install the serial and tie it to an adobe account... unfortunately it doesn't mention that anywhere, and you can't return software after you purchase it.
It's so enjoyable to have to make fake accounts just to tie to license keys because they're being installed on business laptops (one off installs, so no volume licensing).
At times like this, I understand the popularity of piracy... the pirates don't have to deal with this bs.
I guess the only good thing about this is that Adobe isn't trying to force a subscription only model on acrobat... yet...
I would not recommend this product. The tools are so limited, I can't see the point of this version.