Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

83%
17%

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on October 25, 2011
Product once learned is a terrific tool. I just wish the technicians who have been "trained" on it to answer and trouble shoot questions and problems, truly understood it themselves. I spent over an hour on the phone with someone (sounded like in India) who was not only hard to understand but if he truly heard my comments, directions and questions we could have solved the problem in 1/4 the time it took. Very frustrating experience!
on December 19, 2012
If you're buying a design software, you probably know what to expect. This does everything I expected, and with it being an older model, it cost a little less. There is still a potential to upgrade to the newest model at a reduced price through Adobe, so that's nice.
on December 11, 2012
Moving up from CS 2 to CS 5 gives me what I need to do the work I want to do - I'm not a "need to the the latest bells and whistles" type person and CS5 was an easy upgrade from CS2
on September 28, 2011
Una vez más Adobe da un paso adelante y mejora la que parecía inmejorable herramienta. CS5 es "la" herramienta para los diseñadores.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.