- Platform: Windows 8 / 7 / 8.1, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Media: Software Download
This item is currently unavailable.
Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan (Photoshop CC + Lightroom)
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- After purchase, your subscription(s) can be managed from Your Games and Software Library.
- Subscription plans begin at the time of purchase.
Your subscription will
We'll renew on your behalf, so you never have a disruption in your service. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time in Your Games and Software Library.so you never have a service disruption.
- How subscriptions and licenses work
- The Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan features the world's best photography tools, including Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom desktop, mobile and web at an amazing price
- Everything you need to organize, edit, enhance and share stunning photos on any device, anywhere
- Always stay up to date. Automatically get access to the latest features and product updates including support for new cameras, hardware and operating systems
- Access an extensive library of video tutorials to get you up to speed quickly and master new skills
- The Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan features the world's best photography tools, including Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom desktop, mobile and web at an amazing price.
- Do serious photography work anywhere with Lightroom mobile and integration with Adobe Photoshop Mix.
- Always stay up to date. Automatically get access to the latest features and product updates.
- Access an extensive library of video tutorials to get you up to speed quickly and master new skills.
There is a newer version of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan (Photoshop CC + Lightroom) Prepaid Membership 12 Month (Download) Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 LionAdobe$119.88
Customers who bought this item also bought
Capture the moment. Then make it momentous with the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan. The world’s leading photography tools use Adobe Photoshop technology to help you craft incredible images every day, everywhere — whether you’re a beginner or a pro. It’s everything you need. All in one place.
From the manufacturer
Perfect your photography
Organize, edit, and enhance on mobile or desktop
Capture the moment and make it your own with the Creative Cloud Photography plan. Get the tools you need to perfect your photography—whether you’re a beginner or a pro. Organize, edit, enhance and transform your photos on any device, anywhere. Sync everything across all your devices. It’s all your photography, all in one place.
The power to enhance and perfect your photos—anywhere.
Your photos don't always match the scene the way you remember it. But with Creative Cloud Photography Plan, all the tools you need to bring out the best in your photography are at your ﬁngertips. Punch up the colors, make dull-looking shots more vibrant, remove distracting objects, make a skewed shot straight and so much more. You captured the moment, now make it your own.
Enhance and perfect your photos
Make dull photos bright and vibrant. Adjust exposure, color, tone, contrast and more. Do it all from any device, anywhere. You can always go back to your original with a click.
Create striking black and whites.
Add the depth and drama of black and white to any image. Experiment with a variety of presets and ﬁne-tune the results to get perfectly toned black and whites.
Remove distracting objects.
Don’t let distracting objects like power lines or dust spots ruin a great shot. Make image ﬂaws disappear with just a few clicks. Now you see it, now you don’t.
Easily straighten tilted images.
Fix tilted horizons, bowed buildings and other perspective distortions—fast. Automatically apply the same edit to the entire batch of photos.
Create stunning panoramas.
Capture superwide views by snapping a series of photos and stitching them together into seamless panoramas.
Adjust sections of your photo.
Use brushes to adjust speciﬁc areas of your image. Highlights too bright? Shadows too dark? Tweak any portion to perfection.
Combine multiple photos.
Fuse photos and rearrange objects to create stunning and surreal scenes. Transform your photography with creative tools.
- Lightroom: All your photography, all in one place. Organize, edit and share your photos from anywhere—on your computer, on the web, or on your mobile devices.
- Photoshop: A complete set of tools for transforming your photographs. Combine and retouch photos and create stunning visual effects.
- Photoshop Mix: Cut out and combine images on the go.
- Adobe Spark: Transform your ideas into stunning graphics, web pages, and animated videos – in minutes. No design experience needed.
- Training: Fast and easy in-app tips to get you started and online tutorials and videos to help you master new tools and techniques.
- Access to new features and updates as soon as they’re available.
Perfect your shots on any device
It’s easy to make dark, dull-looking photos bright and vibrant. Adjust exposure, color, tone, contrast, and more on your computer, the web or even your mobile devices. And you can always revert to your original in just a click.
Create stunning black-and-whites
Add the depth and drama of black-and-white photography to your images. Experiment with a variety of one-click presets, and fine-tune your results to get perfectly toned black-and-whites.
Remove distracting objects
Don’t let distracting objects like power lines or dust spots ruin a great shot. Make unwanted objects disappear precisely with just a few clicks. Now you see it, now you don’t.
Easily adjust haze
Use a simple slider in Lightroom to remove atmospheric haze from your images, or add haze to create an artistic effect.
Create full panorama images
Capture super-wide fields of view and amazing detail. Lightroom CC helps stitch together multiple images, including raw files, to create stunning panorama shots.
Boundary Warp helps fill the edges of the panorama’s rectangular frame.
Create natural-looking or surreal images from extremely high-contrast scenes. Using HDR Merge, you can easily combine multiple shots taken with different exposure settings into a single high-dynamic-range image.
Adjust sections of your photo
Use brushes to adjust specific areas of your image. A highlight too bright? A shadow too dark? Tweak any portion to perfection.
Cut out and combine multiple photos
Take objects or parts of images, fuse and rearrange them to create stunning and surreal scenes. Transform your photos with creative tools on mobile or desktop.
Easily straighten tilted images
Fix tilted horizons, bowed buildings, and other perspective distortions fast. Automatically apply the same edit to the entire batch of photos.
Adjust the perspective of a specific part of your image without affecting the surrounding area.
Change the viewpoint from which an object is seen.
With Portfolio, you can quickly and simply build a professional-quality website to showcase your best photos, so you can get back to doing what you do best – capturing amazing shots.
Quickly find images of family and friends, even without metadata tags. You select a face in one photo, and Lightroom searches for that person in all your other images. Categorize and group your photos based on faces.
Who is CCPp for?
The Creative Cloud Photography plan is the perfect solution for anyone interested in photography, from photo enthusiasts to professionals. The plan includes the world’s best photography tools that enable you to organize, edit, enhance, and share images on your desktop or mobile device—anytime, anywhere.
Are the apps installed?
Your Creative Cloud desktop applications (such as Lightroom and Photoshop) are installed locally on your computer, so you won't need an ongoing Internet connection to use them on a daily basis. You only need to connect to the Internet at least once every 99 days to validate your membership.
Edit your photos anytime
Use iOS or Android devices, Macs or PCs. Your photo library can be accessed anytime, anywhere. When you edit an image or organize an album on one device, the changes sync up across them all. No more mixed up versions, multiple copies, or misplaced originals.
Import photos from mobile devices.
Automatically import images from your mobile device into your photo library as you shoot them. Edit, adjust and enhance your mobile photos on the go or on your desktop.
What if I quit the plan?
If you cancel your paid membership, you'll still have access to all your photos on your local hard drive on your computer and you’ll continue to have access to any adjustments or edits made in Lightroom on your desktop. Access to files via Lightroom mobile will no longer be available after your subscription expires.
Top Customer Reviews
If you read various reviews and commentary you will find some people saying that if you end your subscription you lose access to your files. That is just wrong. Here's what does happen:
- If your subscription ends you have 30 days to download, access, and convert any files stored in the Adobe cloud service. But that is all a moot point in my opinion. As a serious photographer you will be using Lightroom (included in your subscription) and storing and managing your photos on your computer or an external hard drive as in my case. So if the cloud were turned off right now I would still have access to my files both for viewing and editing.
- When the subscription ends there is no secret key that Adobe turns to lock you out of your locally stored files. I've researched this extensively and asked Adobe and your files are yours.
- True, if you end your subscription you won't be able to open your files in Photoshop but you can in Lightroom. Although you won't be able to edit in Lightroom you can view and print your final products.
- I ran a test of saving a file from Photoshop in which I had applied Perspective Warp, which is as afar as I know, a feature that is unique to Photoshop and quite complex as far as the software is involved. I was able to open the photo on my Mac in Pixelmator and the image included the warp changes. True, there was only one layer but I could do more editing if I wanted to. I suspect that other photo applications can open the files also.
THE REST OF MY REVIEW
+ I think the price for the package is excellent. I gave up a decade or two ago with full Photoshop in Version 4 because I couldn't afford to keep up with the costly upgrades. Now it is affordable.
+ You actually get three pieces of software, Lightroom, Photoshop, and Lightroom Mobile. Lightroom Mobile has become indispensable for me as a way to easily sync the photos I choose between my IOS devices and my Mac. It was a little buggy at the outset with sync'ing issues but they seem to be resolved now. I find sync'ing with Lightroom and Lightroom mobile far superior to syncing to what I used to do--sync'ing with the IOS photo app and iPhoto on the Mac. I could write volumes just about that.
+ Sync'ing between IOS and Lightroom/Photoshop on a Windows PC is possible so you don't need a Mac if it is not your cup of tea.
+ I find that I use Lightroom to edit my photos about 90% of the time. But it's great to have access to Photoshop when it's needed.
+ There are frequent upgrades made easily available through the Creative Cloud app on my computer. Frankly, I don't pay much attention to reading what's in each upgrade but I am aware of performance getting increasingly better, particularly around the sync'ing with the mobile app that I mentioned.
+ None too significant that I can think of as far as the package is concerned and what you get for the price.
+ I think Lightroom Mobile needs to mature and I have no doubt it will. My biggest dislike is that there is not a compact list view of the organizing folders. Each folder is identified by a relatively large thumbnail photo of your choosing which makes scrolling the list of folders a bit slow and cumbersome.
+ Lightroom and Photoshop are each substantial programs in their own right. I find Photoshop particularly daunting to use, mostly due to the fact that I don't use it that often. Except for a handful of routine things that I do, I frequently have to go to the Help to use a new feature such as Perspective Warp. But it seems that most of the features have supporting videos served up in the Adobe help system. You just have to be patient with searching while taking the time to view the video and applying what it's covering.
Two days later, after spending 5+ hours in chat with Adobe Support, I am cancelling my subscription, running every cleaning tool I can find to get rid of all the Adobe folders that have added gigs and gigs of useless crap to my Common Files folders, and doing a system restore back to before I ever started this nightmare.
The applications installed, but with errors. No error messages, but they wouldn't launch, or crashed. They uninstalled, but left so many settings and keys behind, my computer started behaving oddly. Photoshop would crash every time I saved and exited an image file. Adobe support ran three different cleaning tools during my sessions with them, and they still couldn't uninstall and reinstall Photoshop and Lightroom properly. The fact that they were clearly following a script (run tool, set up alternate admin account, disable antivirus and firewall, change permissions on application folders, then give up) didn't help at all. I was told a "system specialist" would contact me, but I have not heard a thing from them after ending the support session. I can't be too hard on them, though, because this software is so poorly written and so badly coded, it's beyond a nightmare to work with. My computer is running sluggishly and many system settings have been changed by the Adobe installs (I'm running Windows 7x64, and my laptop is way over-spec'd for this software). The bloat in my user profile alone is inexcusable.
Photoshop is by far the best image software out there right now, and I love working with it. As soon as it is released on disk again, I'll be purchasing a new copy. But the Creative Cloud model is poorly thought out and poorly executed, and I'm extremely disappointed by this whole experience. I've lost 8+ hours of time to this awful application package. Never again.