- Platform: Windows 8 / 7 / 8.1, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Media: Software Download
Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan (Photoshop CC + Lightroom)
|Price:||$9.99 per month|
- After purchase, your subscription(s) can be managed from Your Games and Software Library.
- Subscription plans begin at the time of purchase.
Your subscription will
We'll renew on your behalf, so you never have a disruption in your service. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time in Your Games and Software Library.so you never have a service disruption.
- How subscriptions and licenses work
- The Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan features the world's best photography tools, including Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom desktop, mobile and web at an amazing price
- Everything you need to organize, edit, enhance and share stunning photos on any device, anywhere
- Always stay up to date. Automatically get access to the latest features and product updates including support for new cameras, hardware and operating systems
- Access an extensive library of video tutorials to get you up to speed quickly and master new skills
- The Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan features the world's best photography tools, including Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom desktop, mobile and web at an amazing price.
- Do serious photography work anywhere with Lightroom mobile and integration with Adobe Photoshop Mix.
- Always stay up to date. Automatically get access to the latest features and product updates.
- Access an extensive library of video tutorials to get you up to speed quickly and master new skills.
Subscribers to this product will be required to link a new Adobe ID through Amazon.com after purchase.
Current Adobe.com subscribers will not be able to link existing Adobe IDs through Amazon and will need to set up new Adobe.com IDs if they wish to subscribe through Amazon.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan (Photoshop CC + Lightroom) Prepaid Membership 12 Month (Download) Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 LionAdobe$119.88
Capture the moment. Then make it momentous with the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan. The world’s leading photography tools use Adobe Photoshop technology to help you craft incredible images every day, everywhere — whether you’re a beginner or a pro. It’s everything you need. All in one place.
From the Manufacturer
Perfect your photography
Organize, edit, and enhance on mobile or desktop
Capture the moment and make it your own. The Creative Cloud Photography plan gives you the tools to perfect your photography, whether you’re a beginner or a pro. Start with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for your everyday needs. Straighten photos, create stunning black and whites, and remove objects. Use Adobe Photoshop to do more, like combine multiple images or add text to photos. Mobile apps such as Lightroom mobile and Photoshop Mix extend the power of the desktop apps, so you can organize and edit on any device. And Adobe Creative Cloud keeps all your photography in one place so it’s available anytime, anywhere.
Enhance and perfect your photos, while improving your skills
Your photos don’t always capture the scene the way you remember it. But with the Creative Cloud Photography plan you have everything you need to bring out the best in your photos. Perfect your images using Photoshop and Lightroom on your computer, the web or mobile device. Cut out and combine photos on your tablet with Photoshop Mix, and retouch and restore photos with Photoshop Fix. And with tutorials for every skill level, you’ll learn new tricks fast. Access a vast online library of how-to videos and tutorials to learn basic, intermediate, and advanced photography techniques. Share your work with a burgeoning online community to get feedback, tips, and tricks.
Your photography is everywhere you are, share your photos to tell your story
With the Creative Cloud Photography plan, you can make an edit or flag a favorite in one place and your changes are automatically updated everywhere else. Start editing or organizing photos on your smartphone, pick up where you left off on your tablet and finish on your desktop. It’s easy to showcase what matters most to you. Use Adobe Portfolio service to create a beautiful, personal website that presents your photography to the world. Quickly craft visual stories and animated videos with Adobe Spark. Share photos in elegant web galleries or on your favorite social sites.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Photoshop Fix (Mobile)
- Adobe Lightroom (Mobile)
- Adobe Voice (Mobile)
- Adobe Slate (Mobile)
- Adobe Premiere Clip (Mobile)
- Adobe Portfolio (Mobile)
- Adobe Photoshop Mix (Mobile)
Perfect your shots on any device
It’s easy to make dark, dull-looking photos bright and vibrant. Adjust exposure, color, tone, contrast, and more on your computer, the web or even your mobile devices. And you can always revert to your original in just a click.
Create stunning black-and-whites
Add the depth and drama of black-and-white photography to your images. Experiment with a variety of one-click presets, and fine-tune your results to get perfectly toned black-and-whites.
Remove distracting objects
Don’t let distracting objects like power lines or dust spots ruin a great shot. Make unwanted objects disappear precisely with just a few clicks. Now you see it, now you don’t.
Easily adjust haze
Use a simple slider in Lightroom to remove atmospheric haze from your images, or add haze to create an artistic effect.
Create full panorama images
Capture super-wide fields of view and amazing detail. Lightroom CC helps stitch together multiple images, including raw files, to create stunning panorama shots.
Boundary Warp helps fill the edges of the panorama’s rectangular frame
Create natural-looking or surreal images from extremely high-contrast scenes. Using HDR Merge, you can easily combine multiple shots taken with different exposure settings into a single high-dynamic-range image.
Adjust sections of your photo
Use brushes to adjust specific areas of your image. A highlight too bright? A shadow too dark? Tweak any portion to perfection.
Cut out and combine multiple photos
Take objects or parts of images, fuse and rearrange them to create stunning and surreal scenes. Transform your photos with creative tools on mobile or desktop.
Easily straighten tilted images
Fix tilted horizons, bowed buildings, and other perspective distortions fast. Automatically apply the same edit to the entire batch of photos.
Adjust the perspective of a specific part of your image without affecting the surrounding area.
Change the viewpoint from which an object is seen.
With Portfolio, you can quickly and simply build a professional-quality website to showcase your best photos, so you can get back to doing what you do best – capturing amazing shots.
Quickly find images of family and friends, even without metadata tags. You select a face in one photo, and Lightroom searches for that person in all your other images. Categorize and group your photos based on faces.
Who is CCPp for?
The Creative Cloud Photography plan is the perfect solution for anyone interested in photography, from photo enthusiasts to professionals. The plan includes the world’s best photography tools that enable you to organize, edit, enhance, and share images on your desktop or mobile device—anytime, anywhere.
Are the apps installed?
Your Creative Cloud desktop applications (such as Lightroom and Photoshop) are installed locally on your computer, so you won't need an ongoing Internet connection to use them on a daily basis. You only need to connect to the Internet at least once every 99 days to validate your membership.
What does it include?
The Creative Cloud Photography plan is a subscription that includes software tools and services to help you organize, edit, and share your photos. The plan includes Lightroom and Photoshop for the desktop along with mobile apps to extend the power of the desktop apps on the go. Master new skills with an extensive library of how-to videos, and always have access to the latest imaging innovation from Adobe.
What if I quit the plan?
If you cancel your paid membership, you'll still have access to all your photos on your local hard drive on your computer and you’ll continue to have access to any adjustments or edits made in Lightroom on your desktop. Access to files via Lightroom mobile will no longer be available after your subscription expires.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you read various reviews and commentary you will find some people saying that if you end your subscription you lose access to your files. That is just wrong. Here's what does happen:
- If your subscription ends you have 30 days to download, access, and convert any files stored in the Adobe cloud service. But that is all a moot point in my opinion. As a serious photographer you will be using Lightroom (included in your subscription) and storing and managing your photos on your computer or an external hard drive as in my case. So if the cloud were turned off right now I would still have access to my files both for viewing and editing.
- When the subscription ends there is no secret key that Adobe turns to lock you out of your locally stored files. I've researched this extensively and asked Adobe and your files are yours.
- True, if you end your subscription you won't be able to open your files in Photoshop but you can in Lightroom. Although you won't be able to edit in Lightroom you can view and print your final products.
- I ran a test of saving a file from Photoshop in which I had applied Perspective Warp, which is as afar as I know, a feature that is unique to Photoshop and quite complex as far as the software is involved. I was able to open the photo on my Mac in Pixelmator and the image included the warp changes. True, there was only one layer but I could do more editing if I wanted to. I suspect that other photo applications can open the files also.
THE REST OF MY REVIEW
+ I think the price for the package is excellent.Read more ›
Two days later, after spending 5+ hours in chat with Adobe Support, I am cancelling my subscription, running every cleaning tool I can find to get rid of all the Adobe folders that have added gigs and gigs of useless crap to my Common Files folders, and doing a system restore back to before I ever started this nightmare.
The applications installed, but with errors. No error messages, but they wouldn't launch, or crashed. They uninstalled, but left so many settings and keys behind, my computer started behaving oddly. Photoshop would crash every time I saved and exited an image file. Adobe support ran three different cleaning tools during my sessions with them, and they still couldn't uninstall and reinstall Photoshop and Lightroom properly. The fact that they were clearly following a script (run tool, set up alternate admin account, disable antivirus and firewall, change permissions on application folders, then give up) didn't help at all. I was told a "system specialist" would contact me, but I have not heard a thing from them after ending the support session. I can't be too hard on them, though, because this software is so poorly written and so badly coded, it's beyond a nightmare to work with. My computer is running sluggishly and many system settings have been changed by the Adobe installs (I'm running Windows 7x64, and my laptop is way over-spec'd for this software). The bloat in my user profile alone is inexcusable.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have 35,000 photos cataloged in Adobe Lightroom. I shot a Canon 5D3 for most of them and didn't have a problem, but when I switched to the Fuji X-T2 everything went downhill. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have not EVEN been able to access this product because it is difficult to understand the instructions. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Evy R.
Do NOT subscribe to any Adobe product. They will roll you into a yearly subscription even if you try to cancel and will continue to charge you even if you complain. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Gretchen Reynolds
Like some of the other users I experienced some difficulty with my subscription purchased through Amazon. Read morePublished 24 days ago by R. Harmer
I bought this plan and could never get it to show up in th software. I wanted to use this software but couldn't in the end because I would login with a valid plan and it still... Read morePublished 25 days ago by Tom Mauti
I've had this since a black friday sale late nov 2015 and it has been nothing but a headache. For some reason it duplicated my Photos library and ate up a ton of memory on my... Read morePublished 2 months ago by DaddyMoreBucks
DON'T BUY THROUGH AMAZON
The software is great and I highly recommend it, but do it through Adobe and not amazon. Read more
Look for Similar Items by Category