- Paperback: 754 pages
- Publisher: Focal Press; 1 edition (September 4, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138690244
- ISBN-13: 978-1138690240
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#396,270 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #197 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Digital Editing
- #326 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Equipment
- #495 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Reference
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers: 2016 Edition ― Version 2015.5 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame in 2008, Martin Evening is an internationally renowned professional photographer. Working principally on studio-based beauty photography, Martin uses Photoshop to retouch or manipulate to some degree nearly every image he produces. This regular everyday experience with the software has enabled him to gain extensive specialist knowledge of Photoshop.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hint to readers, for something with much greater "content" and usefulness (after you know what the buttons do), go to the books by Dan Margullis, which exceed the value of the top 5 books "About Photoshop".
Mr. Evening might, with permission, try some added value in his next editon's based on Mr. Margullis' advanced understanding. I will buy any book at almost any price that gave more instructions/insights into Mr. Margullis' insights and practices.
https://www.amazon.com/Photoshop-Workflow-Quartertone-Quandary-Enhancement/dp/0988280809/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478552087&sr=8-2&keywords=dan+margulis (please note I have not said that this is "easy", just radically better.)