Adobe Photoshop CS2 [OLD VERSION]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Revolutionary Vanishing Point technology lets you clone, paint, and paste elements that automatically match the perspective of the surrounding image area
- Smart Objects perform nondestructive scaling, rotating, and warping of raster and vector graphics with Smart Objects
- Multi-image Digital Camera raw file Processing - process multiple images simultaneously, adjusting exposure, shadows, and brightness and contrast -- all while you continue working
- Image Warp creates packaging mock-ups by wrapping an image around any shape or stretching, curling, and bending an image
- Multiple layer control for selecting, moving, grouping and transforming objects intuitievly
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Photoshop CS2 is the new Professional standard in Desktop Digital imaging. Its groundbreaking creative tools help you achieve extraordinary results. With more creative options, a more custom-fit Photoshop for the way you work, and more efficient File handling, you can stretch your imagination and let the ideas flow. Advanced noise reduction for high-ISO shooting plus JPEG artifact reduction 32-Bit High Dynamic Range (HDR) support Customizable workspaces and menus for easier access to task-based presets and custom menus Spot Healing Brush retouches in a single click One-click red-eye correction lets you set pupil size and darkening level
It's hard to imagine that Adobe can make Photoshop any better than this. Long considered the professional image-editing standard among graphic digital artists worldwide, CS2 is certain to cement that reputation even further with its array of new features. Artists, creative professionals, photographers, and industry professionals will find that the workflow and image customization enhancements will be worth far more than the price of the upgrade.
Achieve amazing results in a fraction of the time with the groundbreaking Vanishing Point tool, which lets you clone, paint, and paste elements that automatically match the perspective of the surrounding image area.
Adobe Bridge software is the new-generation File Browser--a navigational control center that allows you to browse, organize, label, and preview graphics and files quickly and efficiently. Adobe Bridge takes File Browser a step further by providing centralized access to your suite project files, applications, and settings. With Adobe Bridge, you can process multiple camera raw images at once; resize, rate and label thumbnails; review images in slide show mode; and more. With file organization and sharing, plus Adobe Stock Photos at your fingertips all the time, you simply search for the files you want to place using metadata--such as key words, colors or image resolution--and seamlessly drag and drop your files into Photoshop. You can even page through an entire Adobe PDF file right in the preview panel of Adobe Bridge. And with Adobe Bridge, you can also browse, search and purchase royalty-free images from leading stock photo agencies without ever leaving InDesign CS2. It's as simple as that.
Revolutionary Vanishing Point and Image Warp
Photographers especially will be amazed at the effects that Vanishing Point can bring to a project. Clone, paint, and paste elements that automatically match the perspective of the surrounding image area in a fraction of the time that it currently takes. With Image Warp, you can easily create packaging mock-ups or other dimensional effects by wrapping an image around any shape. Place your client's logo around a coffee cup, or stretch, curl or bend an image across the hood of a car or around the Space Shuttle, for that matter. The effects you can create with Image Warp will be limited only by your imagination.
Accelerate your raw file workflow with simultaneous processing of multiple images while you continue working.
Accelerate your raw file workflow with simultaneous processing of multiple images while you continue working. You can import images into your choice of formats, including Digital Negative (DNG); enjoy automatic adjustments to exposure, shadows, and brightness and contrast; and much more. This exciting new enhancement provides fast and easy access to the "raw" image formats produced by many leading professional and mid-range digital cameras. The Camera Raw plug-in--now available as part of Photoshop CS2--has been updated to support more cameras and include more features.
Spot Healing Brush and One-Click Red-eye Correction
Never have touch ups been so easy. With the Spot Healing Brush, you can effortlessly retouch photos--including 16-bit images--in a single click. Red-eye Correction lets you instantly neutralize red eyes and also lets you set pupil size and darkening level.
Effective red-eye reduction is only a few clicks away.
Use the new multilayer select feature to more intuitively edit and control your work.
Other New Features
Exciting new features designed to help artists and creative professionals in all fields stretch their imagination and increase their work and creative efficiencies:
- Smart Objects: Perform nondestructive scaling, rotating, and warping of raster and vector graphics with Smart Objects. Even preserve the editability of high-resolution vector data from Adobe Illustrator software.
- Multiple Layer Control: Select and move, group, transform, and warp objects more intuitively by clicking and dragging directly on the canvas. Easily align objects with Smart Guides.
- Nondestructive Image Correction: Improve the color, contrast, and dynamic range of any image using a comprehensive set of professional correction tools and nondestructive adjustment layers, which display corrections while preserving the original.
- Full 16-bit and New 32-bit Image Support: Work with absolute precision thanks to support for 16-bit images in all channels and layers. Create and edit 32-bit images, and take advantage of High Dynamic Range, 32-bit support.
- Advanced Noise Reduction: Reduce noise and remove JPEG artifacts for cleaner images.
- Customizable Workspaces and Menus: Get easier access to the tools you need with task-based presets, highlight new or commonly used menu items, and even set up and save custom menus and workspaces.
- Web Animations: Quickly create dynamic GIF animations directly within Photoshop CS2 by taking advantage of the new Animations palette and layer palette animation options.
Platform: PC Disc
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Six months ago I upgraded again, to CS2. It is painfully slow, but the features are great. The upgrade loaded over CS without a hitch.
I just got a new machine, and had to go through all the rigamarole again, only this time they wouldn't unlock the CS2 upgrade, because the old numbered version was still registered to the original seller. They agreed that I had sent them everything they requested, but the transfer had never been done. "So, can't you do it now?" "No." "Why not?" "Because it is registered to someone else." "That's not my fault, it's yours." "We still can't do it." "Why not?" "Because it is registered to someone else." Arrgghhh!
After an honest 2.5 hours on the phone to five different people, I gave up and bought the full version from Amazon. I will be sending the bill to Adobe. My chances of getting reimbursed? 0.005 stars.
I just wish there were a real alternative to Adobe.
Most recent customer reviews