- Series: SAM 2010 Compatible Products
- Paperback: 696 pages
- Publisher: Course Technology; 1 edition (November 11, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0538473916
- ISBN-13: 978-0538473910
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,430,173 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Adobe Photoshop CS5: Comprehensive (SAM 2010 Compatible Products) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Editing a Photo. 2. Using Selection Tools. 3. Working with Layers. 4. Drawing and Painting with Color. 5. Enhancing and Repairing Photos. 6. Applying Filters and Patterns. 7. Creating Color Channels and Actions. 8. Working with Vector Graphics. 9. Creating Web Pages and Animations. Appendix A: Project Planning Guidelines. Appendix B: Graphic Design Overview. Appendix C: Changing Screen Resolution and Editing Preferences. Appendix D: Using Photoshop Help. Appendix E: Using Adobe Bridge CS5.
About the Author
Gary B. Shelly wrote and published his first computer education textbook in 1969. More than twenty million copies of Shelly Cashman Series' textbooks have been sold. Gary and a talented group of contributing authors have produced books on computer programming, computer concepts, and application software that are the leading textbooks in the computer technology market today. Gary has hosted the annual Shelly Cashman Institute, a week-long training event focusing on the latest topics in technology, for the past 34 years.
Joy L. Starks is a Professor of Computer and Information Technology at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis. She has written chapters in several of the Shelly Cashman Series Office books and authored the Photoshop, Java Programming, and Microsoft Publisher series of books. In addition to speaking engagements, she hosts the nationally-renowned Tech Camp for Teachers on the IUPUI campus each summer.
Alec Fehl is an instructor of Business Computer Technologies at Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College. He has authored or co-authored books in a wide range of computer topics, including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office, A+/Net+ Certification, XHTML/CSS, and computer security and maintenance.