Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 4, 2013
I recently purchased the premiere elements tutorial, and it was very thorough, but this elements video was horrible. Not only is the narrator using a very monotone voice the whole time and using wasteful words, but there is little tutorial on the editor side of elements in expert mode. He didnt go over all the tools and what to use them for which is what I needed. But, If you want to learn the organizer this video will help you do that. He goes over the sliders to edit brightness, sharpening, and so forth, but does not cover any of the tools except red eye, recompose, whitening teeth, crop, spot healing tool. No mention of lasso and others. I wouldnt recommend this to anyone wanting learn the editor side in depth to anyone. This video was so boring due to the narrators boring tone throughout the whole video, I found myself fast forwarding through most of his jibbering just to get it over with.

UPDATE: I finally found a great tutorial on video, it is 12 hours long and very in depth, shows how to work with every tool, all about layers, this tutorial is so in depth I couldnt even get through it in one day and i stay at home and didnt even work along with the whole video, it is called learning adobe photoshop elements 11 by infinite skills, it is one hundred dollars on amazon, but if you go to their website its half the price, for some reason ratings are not allowed on amazon for this particular video, but it is really amazing, you wont regret buying that one, it has working files to work along with the video, its so in depth that I will probably have to watch it three times to get it to sink in.
on December 4, 2012
Good intro to Photoshop, which is what I needed. The material was well-presented. I could have used a little less emphasis on the organizer and more about the Editor, particularly how to use layers to combine images. Once you go through the video, you will probably need something like the Missing Manual book as a reference.
on January 12, 2013
Previously, I purchased the "Learn by Video" for Photoshop Elements 9 and found it very useful. Skipping PE 10, I recently upgraded to PE 11. Since PE 11 was reported to have very different user interface, I purchased "Learn by Video" for Photoshop Elements 11. While very useful to jump start my use of PE 11, I compared this product to the previous "Learn by Video". The video for the PE 11 "Learn by Video" had 5 hours while for PE 9 there was 10 hours. In the older "Learn by Video" a useful 101 page booklet was included; in the new version there was only the video disk.

Also the emphasis in the newer version was on the new interface with less on using PE 11. In summary, excellent but skimpy.
on December 31, 2012
I had been using version 8 for my Mac now for years because I hadn't noticed any major upgrades to the product. Then I read reviews by Nasim Mansurov and Scott Kelby, it was all I needed to push me over. I do not regret it at all.
on July 26, 2013
I cannot see myself learning any new Adobe program without buying first a Learn by Video. It is a great instroduction to the program that will have you working in ni time and from there, moving on to more advanced sources. Explanations are simple, clear and very easy to understand
on January 6, 2013
workd well with the book 100 (&more) tips visual book, though have a magnifying glass handy for the visual elements & you'll see them well.
on August 16, 2014