This item is currently unavailable.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 for Mac [Download] [OLD VERSION]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- Organize - Keep track of all your memories with intelligent options that help you quickly organize, find, and view all your photos and video clips.
- Edit - Make every photo look its best with powerful yet simple editing options that offer everything from quick fixes to unlimited creative possibilities.
- Create - Get inspired to create personalized keepsakes you’ll treasure forever, including photo books, scrapbook pages, greeting cards, and calendars.
- Share - Quickly showcase your photos and video clips via email, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, interactive Online Albums, and virtually anywhere else.
- Do you also take digital video? Consider getting the Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 & Adobe Premiere Elements 11 software bundle, a complete photo and video editing solution.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Live in the moment knowing that Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 software makes it easy to turn your everyday snapshots into sensational photos. The #1 consumer photo editing software helps you enhance your photos with powerful, easy-to-use editing options; showcase them in personalized printed keepsakes like calendars and photo books; and share them on Facebook and YouTube, in interactive Online Albums, and more. Plus, get a US$20 card from Shutterfly to do more with your photos.
- Multicore Intel® processor
- Mac OS X v10.6 through v10.8
- 1GB of RAM (2GB for HD video functions)
- 4GB of available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation)
- 1024x768 display resolution
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime 7 software required for multimedia features
- Internet connection required for Internet-based services*
Top customer reviews
Hope this helps.
Update: It doesn't play nicely with iphoto. Deleted some of my pictures. I had to recover from Time machine.
Better yet, decide what you want to do and learn before you buy Photoshop. That way you know if you can do it or not - or at least you have a good idea. And again, an older version probably does most of what you want to do so you can save money that way. Later, if you get really good, then you can get a more updated version if you find that's necessary. And you've already proven or disproven it's worth without the initial major expense.
I absolutely recommend this software especially if you have children. You will be amazed at what you can create. Don't be scared of Photoshop...there's something for everyone in here.
So far I have just clicked thru some of the changes and it all seems like good stuff. I've used Photoshop Elements from the beginning and I'm familiar with many versions. This seems like it could be one of the better ones.
I don't use it to organize photos. I mostly use for cutouts, text and effects to create pdfs that I send out. and it seems like this version could be a step in the right direction.
It has it's own ideas, and doesn't exactly have an elegant relationship with OS X but isn't that usually the case with Adobe?