- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 2 edition (August 11, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471785377
- ISBN-13: 978-0471785378
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 1 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 32 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #163,665 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Adolescent Psychotherapy Homework Planner 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Author
From the Back Cover
Features new and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 83 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by adolescent clients, such as eating disorders, suicidal ideation, and chemical dependence
- A quick-reference format—the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including anger management, blended family conflicts, low self-esteem, and sexual acting out
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
- A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format—allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM diagnoses.
Progress Note Planners contain complete, prewritten progress notes for each presenting problem in the companion Treatment Planners.
For more information on our PracticePlanners® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners