Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 192 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 208 reviews
on February 12, 2013
I bought this doll for my two year old for Christmas. The doll is very cute , the right size for a child her age and very detailed. I loved the way it looked.
This item is poorly constructed. It is only Feb. and this doll is falling apart. All the seams that connect the arms and legs to the body are coming apart. There appears to be a zip tie that holds this items to the body , and that has poked through the cloth and made holes on each of the legs and arms.
I am so disappointed . It is my daughter's favorite baby , and it really is very cute.
33 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2016
this doll is awful, it fell apart after 4 days of light use. do not recommend at all
review image
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 12, 2017
I purchased two of these dolls for my home daycare just a few months ago. They are cute and the kids love them. I am very disappointed that the silky fabric of the body has began to rip at the neckline, the stuffing is coming out and the dolls heads are almost off. I feel that the dolls have not been played with too rough and that they should have lasted a lot longer than just a few short months.
on December 21, 2016
This baby doll was so cute and the little girl I bought it for I know is gonna love it. I love the fact that you can just throw this in the washing machine as well. Especially since this if for a 2 year old.
on April 11, 2017
My 4 year old got this doll for Christmas,'16. She loves it more than any of her other dolls. However, the one I'm reviewing is the replacement. The fabric on the first one separated at the front of the neck causing the head to fall back in a creepy, decapitated look. I got this 2nd one for her b-day. What she loves about it is the smell and that the eyes open and close.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 29, 2017
It's a nice doll but hasn't held up well to mild toddler love. He doesn't play with it often and we haven't had to wash it but the stitching is coming apart around the neck area. He's only had it 3 months.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2017
Fast shipping and super cute! We have the girl version and my daughter has been asking where her brother is :)
on March 26, 2017
a really lovely high quality doll. bought this for my toddler- loves it!
on April 15, 2017
Precious little boy doll. Our 2/1/2 year old grandson had played with one at school.
on April 6, 2015
My 3 year old son loves his doll. I bought this for him for his 3rd birthday and made him a doll carrier to carry it with. He sleeps with his baby and carries him and brings him with us to church. He is going to be a big brother in July and I think this is great practice for him to be a gentle loving helper. The doll is made very well. It smells like baby powder and as soon as I opened the box I couldn't help but kiss the little guy on the head. His eyes open and close when you lie him flat/sit him up. He is very soft in the body and the perfect size for a toddler. My niece was trying to steal this baby when she already had her own because it is so nice. His hat is also held on by a piece of string and my kids haven't tried to take it off or anything. It's really a beautiful doll.
review image review image