Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 22, 2017
The overall look of this toy is fine, however, the smell is AWFUL! I feel it anywhere in the room, it is so cloying and sickening, I am considering throwing this toy away, since I missed the return window. I am sure it is toxic, too, since I could not find any disclaimer in the description that it is made with non-toxic materials, and the smell is downright toxic.
Enthusiast: Coloringon December 21, 2016
This baby doll was so cute and the little girl I bought it for I know is gonna love it. I love the fact that you can just throw this in the washing machine as well. Especially since this if for a 2 year old.
on March 5, 2016
Bought 2 of these for Christmas for my 2 and 4 year-old grandsons. The 4 year-old wanted a "boy" baby. Harder to find than you would think. I liked the fact that they were described a machine washable and have a light powder scent. I wasn't sure if either claim would pan out, but for my daughter's sake, I was hoping. The boys love them, they have held up very well to " being raised by Daddy", several trips each through the wash, and are still lightly powder scented. Good size for the boys to drag around. Very happy with the purchase.
on September 21, 2017
I ordered this doll for my granddaughter who is 20 months old. Within 3 weeks of receiving the doll, the head was detaching from the body. Since it was within the window of being able to return it, I did so, and received a replacement of the same doll. I am hoping this one will last a lot longer. If not, I will return it for a refund and not purchase Adora dolls again.
on November 16, 2017
The baby doll was very cute and just what I'd hoped for my 18 month old grandson, but unfortunately, we found the doll's head ripped from its shoulders on one side and it's not even two weeks old!
on December 26, 2016
Happy to have a boy, darker skin toned baby for my son. That he can identify with. Getting ready for him to be a big brother so this was a great buy. Also bought doll stroller in blue, along with magic bottles.
3 helpful votes
on February 18, 2016
This is a cute small baby doll that we bought as a big sister gift for our then 2 year old. It is great for toddlers for the size of it. Hard to find other clothes to fit this doll. The mouth sucks the thumb and bottle. Nice to find a boy doll since she was getting a little brother. The quality of the doll is okay. No concerns or damage after almost a years use. The doll is scented but, I didn't find it to be overpowering.
on July 8, 2017
This is a cute, high quality doll but it has a very strong baby powder smell that has not gone away with time.
on July 31, 2017
My grandson loves this baby! He chose it from three, probably because of the bottle.
on March 2, 2015
My son carries this baby doll everywhere!! It's seriously so cute!! I bought this for him for Christmas and the baby doll actually still has that baby powder smell to it! This baby became my son's best friend besides his brother! :)
review image