Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services RestaurantPV RestaurantPV RestaurantPV  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Metallica Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 214 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 6, 2014
After hours of research I chose this baby doll for our 2 year old daughter for Christmas. After two weeks of normal play (dressing/strolling around) both arms have started to separate from the main body and a tear has appeared on the back seam. I am very disappointed with this doll and would not recommend it. I will post pictures as well.
review image review image review image
44 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 19, 2011
I did hours of research looking for dolls online for my 19 month old twins for Christmas. I originally wanted Madame Alexander dolls since that's what I had for my first big baby doll. I decided to wait on them because they are so expensive and the doll I liked best was really too large for them right now.
After lots of looking (not happy with the appearance of any of the babies I saw in stores or on-line) I found these precious babies. I ordered the one with blue eyes for the blonde twin and one with brown eyes for the brunette twin.
When they arrived in the mail yesterday I was very pleased with them! SO pretty and such sweet faces. I love that they can suck their thumbs and you can actually put the bottle in their mouths. They also say that they are machine washable. The size is perfect for a toddler. They even have beautiful little eyelashes.
They won't get them until Christmas, but I know they'll love them. VERY happy with my investment! :)

UPDATE: It's been a couple Christmas's and the girls still love their baby dolls. The eyes are beautiful glass with real eyelashes. They don't open and close, but I think that's probably good so they don't poke at them. :) We've ordered some larger dolls this Christmas, but these babies will still be played with, I am sure. Nice size for 3.5 year olds to take along on errands.
22 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2012
I couldn't believe my eyes :0 I felt something sharp while holding the doll I looked at the leg and to my surprise there was a zip tie poking out of where the silk meets the plastic of the leg! I thought it must just hold the doll down to the packaging and I just missed removing it??? Nope the zip ties are woven under the silk to keep the hands and feet on! On Both of my daughters dolls legs the zip ties are SHARP and have come through the silk;( My daughter loves to have her baby sleep with her and i was so sad that after Sants brought her, mommy had to take her away;( I know if she rubs against her she would CUT herself on her new BABY!!! SAD
33 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2013
I had this doll sent to my granddaughter for her birthday. After only 3 weeks or so one of the hands pulled away from the cloth stitching.
on July 22, 2014
These dolls are so cute!!! They look better in person. I couldn't get over how pretty they are when I opened the box!!! I am so happy I ordered these for our granddaughters!! I put off ordering these dolls last year because some people said the zip ties on the limbs were sharp and poking through the cloth and they were afraid of their child getting hurt. I inspected each tie on both of the dolls I got and I found no sharp ends on either doll. So, if it was a problem they have fixed it. They look well made, their clothes too and they smell so good!!!! Their thumb and bottle fits in their mouths real good. I know our granddaughters will love these dolls with their sleep eyes!! I am very please with these dolls and I maybe ordering more in the future!! I think any little girl would be happy with these dolls!!! Our granddaughters have medium skin and brown eyes and these dolls will be perfect for them. I love that they have different coloring choices in these dolls!! Although I can't say how well they hold up since the girls don't have them yet, I felt I could let people know how well made they are. I will try to come back after the girls have had them for a while and leave an update on how well they hold up. They are the best I have seen so far and I have checked out a lot of dolls!!! I don't buy cheaply made things for the kids. I want something that will hold up for the kids.
on January 4, 2015
I was so excited when I ordered this for my 2 year old daughter. My joy quickly turned to disappointment when I took her out of the package. There was a huge rip in the seam of her shirt and her pant legs were 2 different shades of pink. Not to mention that her left arm is posed very awkwardly. You definitely get what you pay for!
review image review image review image
on November 16, 2013
Cheaply made!! Her head was starting to fall off and my mom was able to fix it for now. The fabric gets snagged every time you change her clothes. I tried ordering a replacement and the one I was sent is different than the picture. Would not recommend!!
on February 3, 2014
Just tossed this doll after the entire foot came off, which was extremely creepy, by the way. My daughter is not exceptionally rough with the doll so I'm not sure what happened. Also it was very annoying that the pants never stayed on so I was constantly pulling them up. There are definitely better quality, less expensive dolls out there.
on December 10, 2013
I got this cute baby for my daughters 2nd birthday! She love it, But it was ripped in two months time. the white cords use to hold the head and feet in place was poking out. The doll also ripped at the entire back seem, and begin stain is was unrepairable. My daughter is not a rough girl and she love her doll. She would rock it to sleep. Was really disappointed that it feel apart. Not worth the price. I have had doll that where Cheaper dolls last longer.
on November 6, 2015
I bought this doll for my 1 year old because I had the hardest time finding a baby for her that wasn't recommended for 2+ and I was super excited when I saw the age recommendation on this one as 1+. The doll has a hard head, hands and feet and soft body. It has a pleasant light powder scent, and even after having it for months, the scent is still there. My daughter loves giving the baby her bottle and she likes that she can put the baby's thumb in it's mouth and she loves her so much that she sleeps with her every night. The only thing I have noticed is that the outfit has started to pill quite a bit, but my toddler doesn't mind this, so neither do I. Very cute and sweet baby.