Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 6, 2014
After hours of research I chose this baby doll for our 2 year old daughter for Christmas. After two weeks of normal play (dressing/strolling around) both arms have started to separate from the main body and a tear has appeared on the back seam. I am very disappointed with this doll and would not recommend it. I will post pictures as well.
review imagereview imagereview image
75 people found this helpful
|44 comments|Report abuse
on April 18, 2017
Oh my! HUGELY disappointed with this doll! I have purchased Adora dolls for all of my granddaughters. This is the first 13in. doll from the line I've purchased. I've had $5 dolls from discount stores hold up better, 100 times over. 3 months of play and it's frayed mess! The satin fabric gets snagged by the velcro on the clothing and just falls apart. I got on here to notify the seller but I can't access a option for that. I guess I will be contacting the manufacturer... WOW! words don't express my disappointment with this doll.. it had been a brand; I had been so happy and trusting. :(
review imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
|44 comments|Report abuse
on December 27, 2016
I was so excited when we received this baby doll! We searched everywhere for a brown eyed Hispanic looking doll and we finally found a pretty one! She was a little smaller than I would have liked but was super adorable with her blinking eyes and pretty face! The reason I gave her only 1 star was because she smells sooooo bad! I don't recall reading anything about her having a scent, although had I read that I would have assumed she would smell like baby powder like most other dolls, she smells more like granny perfume. The smell is so strong I can't even stand when my daughter brings her around for me to hug and kiss. Super disappointed about her scent because it totally ruined the doll for me. Had it smelled like baby powder or nothing at all I would have given her all five stars. I wish I didn't spend $30 dollars for this awful smelling doll!
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 19, 2013
I had this doll sent to my granddaughter for her birthday. After only 3 weeks or so one of the hands pulled away from the cloth stitching.
23 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 18, 2015
Out of the box, this baby doll was a dream in our classroom. Our children immediately connected with the baby and were all extremely gentle in handling her. Yet 2 DAYS later they were horrified that while changing her, she slipt open behind the head. I understand that this may occur over time after much handling but not after two days. The company needs to look at using sturdier fabric that will not tear so easily. SO DISAPPOINTED. I was ready to get another one and recommend it to other families but not now. The children were upset and concerned they did something wrong!!! I expect to hear back from either Amazon or the manufactuer to fix this problem for my children. Anything otherwise is unexceptable!
review image
15 people found this helpful
on October 19, 2011
I did hours of research looking for dolls online for my 19 month old twins for Christmas. I originally wanted Madame Alexander dolls since that's what I had for my first big baby doll. I decided to wait on them because they are so expensive and the doll I liked best was really too large for them right now.
After lots of looking (not happy with the appearance of any of the babies I saw in stores or on-line) I found these precious babies. I ordered the one with blue eyes for the blonde twin and one with brown eyes for the brunette twin.
When they arrived in the mail yesterday I was very pleased with them! SO pretty and such sweet faces. I love that they can suck their thumbs and you can actually put the bottle in their mouths. They also say that they are machine washable. The size is perfect for a toddler. They even have beautiful little eyelashes.
They won't get them until Christmas, but I know they'll love them. VERY happy with my investment! :)

UPDATE: It's been a couple Christmas's and the girls still love their baby dolls. The eyes are beautiful glass with real eyelashes. They don't open and close, but I think that's probably good so they don't poke at them. :) We've ordered some larger dolls this Christmas, but these babies will still be played with, I am sure. Nice size for 3.5 year olds to take along on errands.
103 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on July 22, 2014
These dolls are so cute!!! They look better in person. I couldn't get over how pretty they are when I opened the box!!! I am so happy I ordered these for our granddaughters!! I put off ordering these dolls last year because some people said the zip ties on the limbs were sharp and poking through the cloth and they were afraid of their child getting hurt. I inspected each tie on both of the dolls I got and I found no sharp ends on either doll. So, if it was a problem they have fixed it. They look well made, their clothes too and they smell so good!!!! Their thumb and bottle fits in their mouths real good. I know our granddaughters will love these dolls with their sleep eyes!! I am very please with these dolls and I maybe ordering more in the future!! I think any little girl would be happy with these dolls!!! Our granddaughters have medium skin and brown eyes and these dolls will be perfect for them. I love that they have different coloring choices in these dolls!! Although I can't say how well they hold up since the girls don't have them yet, I felt I could let people know how well made they are. I will try to come back after the girls have had them for a while and leave an update on how well they hold up. They are the best I have seen so far and I have checked out a lot of dolls!!! I don't buy cheaply made things for the kids. I want something that will hold up for the kids.
16 people found this helpful
on January 22, 2015
SUCH A PRETTY DOLL. yes shes expensive but I keep noticing how she looks so much better than a $5 or $10 doll from Walmart. she feels so good to hold, very soft and a little heavy on the butt for a realistic effect. she also smells soooooo nice like baby powder, and shes well made with pretty clothes and a head band with a bow. in my opinion her outfit is nice and not cheap like other dolls. her face is super pretty which not all dolls are made with such pretty faces. her skin color is also very nice and matches my daughters. its like a soft tan kissed by the sun. the only thing I noticed was that she has one sleepy eye--it closes a lot faster than the other eye. still its not a big deal for my daughter. she really likes her and I like her too.
2 people found this helpful
on June 25, 2013
First of all I love buying from Amazon. Being a first time Grandma of Twin Girls and having to buy double of everything can get expensive quick. I live in a different state so how grateful I am to come on line, order from Amazon with assurance that my items will be delivered right to their door. Among the first gifts that I wanted to give them for their 3rd Birthday was a Baby Doll. I looked at a lot of dolls on the Amazon site and read many reviews. This Adora Baby Doll was the one that I kept coming back too. I ordered 2 of them and heard back from my daughter that the items arrived on time and are well made and just adorable. The twins have hours of fun with them. I also purchased a Kidkraft Tiffany Bow High Chair and doll cradles. When my daughter calls and my grand babies know it's Gamma on the phone, they run and get their dolls to show me over the phone I guess. It's time to learn to skype.

I recommend these dolls to anyone and I'm going to have to buy 2 more of these for my home when they should come to visit me and happen to leave their baby dolls home. Their even cute enough to put in my spare bedroom that I'll need to turn into a girls room. This won't be my last time purchasing these dolls. I am very pleased with my decision to read many reviews from different manufactures and choose these precious baby dolls. My grand daughters absolutely love their dolls.

My daughter has told me how cute these carriers are and they are well made and just adorable. She is very pleased so this exceeds all of my expectations. Just looking at them on line makes even a Grandma want one for when the grand children come to visit. They are just so cute and it brings back memories of my sister and I playing house with our dolls and carriers back in the day we were young. I would highly recommend these.
2 people found this helpful
on March 4, 2018
My 16 month old daughter loves this doll and wants to take her everywhere. Like other reviews said, the clothes wear quickly and form little balls. The pants easily slide off, but if you tuck the shirt in the pants stay on. The smell of baby powder is strong, but not offensive.
One person found this helpful