Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 25, 2013
First of all I love buying from Amazon. Being a first time Grandma of Twin Girls and having to buy double of everything can get expensive quick. I live in a different state so how grateful I am to come on line, order from Amazon with assurance that my items will be delivered right to their door. Among the first gifts that I wanted to give them for their 3rd Birthday was a Baby Doll. I looked at a lot of dolls on the Amazon site and read many reviews. This Adora Baby Doll was the one that I kept coming back too. I ordered 2 of them and heard back from my daughter that the items arrived on time and are well made and just adorable. The twins have hours of fun with them. I also purchased a Kidkraft Tiffany Bow High Chair and doll cradles. When my daughter calls and my grand babies know it's Gamma on the phone, they run and get their dolls to show me over the phone I guess. It's time to learn to skype.

I recommend these dolls to anyone and I'm going to have to buy 2 more of these for my home when they should come to visit me and happen to leave their baby dolls home. Their even cute enough to put in my spare bedroom that I'll need to turn into a girls room. This won't be my last time purchasing these dolls. I am very pleased with my decision to read many reviews from different manufactures and choose these precious baby dolls. My grand daughters absolutely love their dolls.

My daughter has told me how cute these carriers are and they are well made and just adorable. She is very pleased so this exceeds all of my expectations. Just looking at them on line makes even a Grandma want one for when the grand children come to visit. They are just so cute and it brings back memories of my sister and I playing house with our dolls and carriers back in the day we were young. I would highly recommend these.
on November 16, 2013
Cheaply made!! Her head was starting to fall off and my mom was able to fix it for now. The fabric gets snagged every time you change her clothes. I tried ordering a replacement and the one I was sent is different than the picture. Would not recommend!!
on December 18, 2014
Well this doll has proven to not be so great after all. it fell apart and my granddaughter was in tears. she cannot play with it anymore and this was her favorite doll. she barely played with at all as she is not here often. So this doll was a big waste of money.

I received the replacement doll she seems pretty sturdy. granddaughter wont be here for another week but I pulled on it and tossed it around as a toddler will do.i think this one will make it. cant wait to see my granddaughters face when she sees the replacement one. she really loves her babies.
on October 23, 2015
My daughter is INLOVE with this doll she takes her everywhere with her even to bed! I love how sweet it smells!! Its not to big or heavy for my 3 year old to carry around and the thumb and bottle fit perfectly in her mouth! The doll is exactly as described and looks just like the doll in the picture. Other buyers complained of the skin color (which is beautiful), size (exactly as labeled), and flaws in craftsmanship (no flaws in mine). The only little problem I had with it is the price is somewhat high for this doll and the pants sometimes do slip off because the body is so soft. Other than that it was a good purchase and my daughter cant get enough of this doll! but the doll is just as advertised. The thumb and bottle fit perfectly in her mouth and the clothes fit snug.
on May 22, 2016
Such a cute doll! Bought for my 18 month old daughter and she absolutely adores it. Love that the eyes open and close and is small and light enough for my daughter to carry around with her. She loves to feed the "baby" with a bottle and lay it down to see its eyes close as if it's really sleeping. The powder scent is a little strong for my taste, but other than that it's a great purchase!
on February 3, 2014
Just tossed this doll after the entire foot came off, which was extremely creepy, by the way. My daughter is not exceptionally rough with the doll so I'm not sure what happened. Also it was very annoying that the pants never stayed on so I was constantly pulling them up. There are definitely better quality, less expensive dolls out there.
on July 26, 2014
We call this doll Baby Sister . I bought this doll so that my great grandson can have the experience of holding her, feeding her and helping Mommy change her diaper. The little one will arrive in October and we have had some practice giving her a bottle and holding her to get a burp. A long time ago I had the idea to create a doll of color with biracial features. we call her "Bella" meaning beautiful and we think she is nd just the right size for a 2 year old boy to handle.
on July 15, 2015
Adorable, but not made with quality products for typical kid use. Eyelashes came off very easily and the material the body is made of snags and rips super easy when taking of and putting on the outfit that has velcro closures. Does not come with a bottle and smaller in size than I had expected.
on December 27, 2016
Darling doll. Smells so good. Perfect size. I give it 2 stars because my daughter had this doll for 4 days and the head started ripping off the cloth body. I also bought one of these folks for my niece for her birthday and realized hers did the same exact thing. Wish I could get a replacement for both. And for the price I would think the cloth would be much better and more durable. Super frustrated to have such a cute doll and have it falling apart within days of opening it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 8, 2017
We bought this for my daughter for her 2nd birthday and she loves it!! We have had her for over a year and my daughter does not leave the house without her (she plays and has her at all times other than when we had to see her neck back together because my daughter is always playing with her). I have considered buying another one as a back up.