Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 25, 2013
First of all I love buying from Amazon. Being a first time Grandma of Twin Girls and having to buy double of everything can get expensive quick. I live in a different state so how grateful I am to come on line, order from Amazon with assurance that my items will be delivered right to their door. Among the first gifts that I wanted to give them for their 3rd Birthday was a Baby Doll. I looked at a lot of dolls on the Amazon site and read many reviews. This Adora Baby Doll was the one that I kept coming back too. I ordered 2 of them and heard back from my daughter that the items arrived on time and are well made and just adorable. The twins have hours of fun with them. I also purchased a Kidkraft Tiffany Bow High Chair and doll cradles. When my daughter calls and my grand babies know it's Gamma on the phone, they run and get their dolls to show me over the phone I guess. It's time to learn to skype.

I recommend these dolls to anyone and I'm going to have to buy 2 more of these for my home when they should come to visit me and happen to leave their baby dolls home. Their even cute enough to put in my spare bedroom that I'll need to turn into a girls room. This won't be my last time purchasing these dolls. I am very pleased with my decision to read many reviews from different manufactures and choose these precious baby dolls. My grand daughters absolutely love their dolls.

My daughter has told me how cute these carriers are and they are well made and just adorable. She is very pleased so this exceeds all of my expectations. Just looking at them on line makes even a Grandma want one for when the grand children come to visit. They are just so cute and it brings back memories of my sister and I playing house with our dolls and carriers back in the day we were young. I would highly recommend these.
on December 2, 2015
We have 3 Adora Playtime 13 inch Baby dolls which I purchased for my granddaughters for Christmas last year. I purchased them with different eye colors and outfits. They are my granddaughters favorite dolls. They only want to play with these dolls so I am purchasing another one this year so they don't have to share and will have two at each house. My granddaughters were about 20 months old when I bought them and they are now 2 and 1/2 and play with these dolls all the time. They ignore their other dolls. I have noticed the eye of one of the dolls is a bit slower to open but overall they are in good shape for all the use they have gotten. I hope the quality with the new doll is as good as with the other ones because we have been satisfied.
on September 21, 2016
This has been a great baby doll for my little girl. She has had it for 2 years and it has held up nicely. No sign of wear and tear yet which is pretty good for as long as we have had it. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone that is wanting a simple and classic looking baby doll.
on November 16, 2013
Cheaply made!! Her head was starting to fall off and my mom was able to fix it for now. The fabric gets snagged every time you change her clothes. I tried ordering a replacement and the one I was sent is different than the picture. Would not recommend!!
on December 18, 2014
Well this doll has proven to not be so great after all. it fell apart and my granddaughter was in tears. she cannot play with it anymore and this was her favorite doll. she barely played with at all as she is not here often. So this doll was a big waste of money.

I received the replacement doll she seems pretty sturdy. granddaughter wont be here for another week but I pulled on it and tossed it around as a toddler will do.i think this one will make it. cant wait to see my granddaughters face when she sees the replacement one. she really loves her babies.
on October 23, 2015
My daughter is INLOVE with this doll she takes her everywhere with her even to bed! I love how sweet it smells!! Its not to big or heavy for my 3 year old to carry around and the thumb and bottle fit perfectly in her mouth! The doll is exactly as described and looks just like the doll in the picture. Other buyers complained of the skin color (which is beautiful), size (exactly as labeled), and flaws in craftsmanship (no flaws in mine). The only little problem I had with it is the price is somewhat high for this doll and the pants sometimes do slip off because the body is so soft. Other than that it was a good purchase and my daughter cant get enough of this doll! but the doll is just as advertised. The thumb and bottle fit perfectly in her mouth and the clothes fit snug.
on May 22, 2016
Such a cute doll! Bought for my 18 month old daughter and she absolutely adores it. Love that the eyes open and close and is small and light enough for my daughter to carry around with her. She loves to feed the "baby" with a bottle and lay it down to see its eyes close as if it's really sleeping. The powder scent is a little strong for my taste, but other than that it's a great purchase!
on February 3, 2014
Just tossed this doll after the entire foot came off, which was extremely creepy, by the way. My daughter is not exceptionally rough with the doll so I'm not sure what happened. Also it was very annoying that the pants never stayed on so I was constantly pulling them up. There are definitely better quality, less expensive dolls out there.
on February 24, 2014
Got this for my 2 yo twins for Christmas. It has completely fallen apart less then two months after opening it.
The body has come completely unraveled from any place the plastic body parts have been attached to it. All the stuffing is now falling out. My girls have asked to throw it away, and they love all their babies. They were not overly rough with it. They just carried it around and played "mommy" with it. Hopefully this was a one time fluke for this company.
on July 26, 2014
We call this doll Baby Sister . I bought this doll so that my great grandson can have the experience of holding her, feeding her and helping Mommy change her diaper. The little one will arrive in October and we have had some practice giving her a bottle and holding her to get a burp. A long time ago I had the idea to create a doll of color with biracial features. we call her "Bella" meaning beautiful and we think she is nd just the right size for a 2 year old boy to handle.