Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now 25% off select Graco products

Showing 1-10 of 163 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 12, 2013
I bought this doll for my two year old for Christmas. The doll is very cute , the right size for a child her age and very detailed. I loved the way it looked.
This item is poorly constructed. It is only Feb. and this doll is falling apart. All the seams that connect the arms and legs to the body are coming apart. There appears to be a zip tie that holds this items to the body , and that has poked through the cloth and made holes on each of the legs and arms.
I am so disappointed . It is my daughter's favorite baby , and it really is very cute.
33 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2015
My 3 year old son loves his doll. I bought this for him for his 3rd birthday and made him a doll carrier to carry it with. He sleeps with his baby and carries him and brings him with us to church. He is going to be a big brother in July and I think this is great practice for him to be a gentle loving helper. The doll is made very well. It smells like baby powder and as soon as I opened the box I couldn't help but kiss the little guy on the head. His eyes open and close when you lie him flat/sit him up. He is very soft in the body and the perfect size for a toddler. My niece was trying to steal this baby when she already had her own because it is so nice. His hat is also held on by a piece of string and my kids haven't tried to take it off or anything. It's really a beautiful doll.
review image review image
on February 18, 2016
This is a cute small baby doll that we bought as a big sister gift for our then 2 year old. It is great for toddlers for the size of it. Hard to find other clothes to fit this doll. The mouth sucks the thumb and bottle. Nice to find a boy doll since she was getting a little brother. The quality of the doll is okay. No concerns or damage after almost a years use. The doll is scented but, I didn't find it to be overpowering.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 26, 2014
Daughter seems to like doll so gave it a couple stars for that. Likes that its a boy. She has mostly girl dolls. Did see reviews that it fell apart but have another adora doll that giggles. No problems with it so took a chance. The foot of this doll fell off. Had to tape it and put band aid on telling our daughter baby has a boo boo. This particular adora doll is cheaply made, not as cute as pictured and outfit looks worn already.

Update: Hand fell off in car today. More band aids. Thankfully my daughter is not traumatized by her baby's limbs falling off. And so glad I had band aids on me. She has about 15 dolls. No problems with rest. She is not rough with them. She loves her babies. Such a shame. She loves this doll. This doll has a high rating overall. Guess some of us got dolls made when there was problems with production.
on September 19, 2015
I bought this for my nephew for his second birthday. It was hard to find a doll that was not overly "girly" but this one was perfect. It is not too big and is somewhat realistic with eyes that open and close. He loves to carry it around and practice feeding it. Now that he is going to be a big brother and moved to a big bed, this doll gets to "sleep" in the baby crib. It is an excellent toy to prepare him to be around a baby when his brother or sister arrives in a few months.
on March 2, 2016
Bought this as a birthday gift for a 2 year old boy who wanted his own baby since his mom has a new baby and it was perfect! His mom said he hasn't let it go since he got it and he even named the baby doll "Gus". Perfect!
on February 27, 2016
Cute and fun baby doll. Eyes open and close based on position and clothes are removable so if your child has baby clothes this one can change in and out of them. Soft cente and perfect size for my 5 year old to carry around everywhere.
on January 16, 2014
A tad smaller than anticipated. Eyes open and close & no gender anatomical features to explain. Soft torso. Bottle included.
on July 31, 2015
Bought this doll for my son to practice on before the new baby arrives. It is the perfect size for him to carry around and get used to helping with a baby. It does smell very strongly of baby powder so be aware of that if you are sensitive to smells.
on March 10, 2014
I actually bought this for my 2 year old nephew as he is always stealing his sister's dolls of which she is very protective of. He loves that he has his own now. This doll has a nice soft body which is ideal for him to be able to carry around. The doll will suck its thumb and it's bottle. This was a cute addition to their doll collection and is one of their favorites.