BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 4, 2013
This works just as good as the cannon lens hood which I replaced after cracking it. The price is right and why spend a ton of money on something that is just as good.
on October 29, 2012
Used this on my Canon 17-40mm lens and this hood would not latch on. It kept dropping off while walking.
I tried latching the hood a number of times but it didnt work..
on October 27, 2012
This hood does not fit the 16-35mm f2,8 lens, even though it was advertised that it would. Even the box is listed as fitting the 16-35mm lens. BUT IT DOES NOT.
on February 7, 2012
This is a perfect lens hood for my ef 10-22mm. It works as stated, cost me less than ten bucks, I don't need a fuzzy liner for better pictures, and it looks great!
on February 10, 2013
Lost my last one and this is a fine replacement. Same dimensions and works well shielding light flare for my lens
on September 23, 2011
I had it on the 10-22 mm lens. It fits fine and does its job. No particular issues encountered. Happy with its price.
on May 4, 2012
i ordered this and a day later ordered a Canon L lens/ which came with this exact lens hood. so i canceled this order... it hadnt shipped yet and Amazon confirmed the cancellation... 11 days later it shows up on my doorstep...
on December 2, 2009
not only am i pleased with the product it was thru amazon and the reliable company with fair pricing also. will highly recommend amazon and this company. thankyou and happy holidays..warner voelpert shelton ct.
on March 28, 2010
I didn't see anywhere in the descriptions of the lens I purchased that it would include a lens hood. Well, the lens DID come with a lens hood so I didn't need this. Oh well, I have an extra.
55 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2010
El producto es bueno, económico y resistente... ajusta bien en el lente.. pero si lo vas usar en un 17-40mm F4 L de canon deberías tener en cuenta que las pestañas no quedan en el ángulo que deberían quedar...