Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Adorama Heavy Duty L-bracket with 2 Standard Flash Shoe Mounts
|Price:||$8.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Item Includes: Flashpoint 1 Year Warranty
- Quick Flip Design
- Eliminates "Red Eye"
- Softens Harsh Shadows
- All Aluminum Construction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered another one because I liked the sturdy quality... and I wanted to keep the look of the rig symmetrical. (Check out the pictures.)
This second L-Bracket was in much better quality (see my original review below). The glue job on this one was top notch clean. I looks great. The 2 brackets combined makes the whole rig look really good and the setup is very secure. I like! Now 5 Stars. (and Adorama has been great for all my other orders/items as well...)
I just recieved the L-Bracket today in hopes of using it w/ my Canon HF-S100 and the Rhode VideoMic. Well... almost.
Build Quality - billed as "Heavy Duty", well maybe.
* The metal "L" feels substantial/sturdy and is flex resistant.
* The shoe mounts are also metal/steel of the same sturdy quality.
* The rubber guide pad surrounding the section where the mounting screw slides seems adequate, but the glue job during attachment looks sloppy. It'll do its job to buffer between the bracket and your equipment, but QA should have been done better to make it more professional finish quality.
* The mounting screw-nob feels a bit on the "cheap plastic" side - the nob itself. The screw is metal (of course) and seems to have enough thread to screw securely into any photo/video device, about 3/8" of thread available. Mine came "attached" within the guide, unlike the product picture, and does not feel like it can be removed without using some force.
* The rubber grip exhibits the same poor glue job as the rubber guide pad. Glue is clearly visible along the seam with some overflow that looks like someone tried to wipe it off! The grip itself is substantial and has a nice hard rubber touch.Read more ›
Upon arrival, the hotshoes weren't fastened down completely, which was a little worrisome. But as this was my first L-bracket, I thought maybe that's how they all were. I mounted my light on the top one, and was convinced that there's no way the hotshoe should have any wiggle room. So I started using the other one, which suffered from the same issue, but didn't have as much room to wiggle. I put it in my bag, and the next time I took it out, the side hotshoe was completely detached from the main bracket. Wow, that was fast.
So I was in a pinch (and traveling), so I decided to use the aforementioned top shoe instead. That one lasted about 5 minutes before two of the screws came out. After a long struggle, I was able to free my light from the shoe, but in the process the other screw came out. I now have an L bracket with no useable shoes.
I went to a local store and bought one there for $20. No issues since.
The two other brackets I already own are over $120 each and are huge and heavy. This bracket is the perfect alternative, because it is light and small. It remains tight against my 5D Mark II and it performs perfectly.
Excellent purchase. I highly recommend this product.
1.The rubber handle smells like it was soaked on industrial strength WD-40 and brake cleaner. It's quite a powerful odor, so powerful in fact that the postman asked what kind of car part I had ordered.
2.The rubber seat that camera sits on separated from the metal arm.
I'm going to leave it sitting in the sun for a few hours to try and bake off the odor and then reglue the rubber seat. Considering the price it's worth the effort as it would be kind of silly to send it back.
The grip in the manufacturer's photo should allow a flash unit to face forward when the grip is attached to the left side of the camera (as held by a photographer). The item I received has its hot shoes riveted facing backwards. This means the flash can only be attached facing forward when the grip is reversed and on the right side of the camera (again, from the photographers perspective). This impedes the use of the shutter button on the camera (the bracket is in the way) unless the photographer has an extremely long index finger.
Digi Acc (the seller) was quick to refund me the purchase price but the image they are displaying on Amazon.com is misleading. I am therefore uploading a picture I took which shows this defect.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received my L-BRACKET from adorama on time and it's everything I expected I love having this handy it's a good add on to my ever growing pile of ghost hunting equipment thanks... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
always looking for camera gear, good price, heavy duty bracket.. this will get used alotPublished 2 months ago by Jim
It's nice to have this for hand held photography / videography.It's nice that you can use the cold shoe on top for flash, but it didn't work so well when I popped a Cactus RF60... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Kayb64