- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B004SWMNBA
- Average Customer Review: 714 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #22,253 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Adoretex Women Lycra Unitard Swimwear
|Price:||$23.99 - $35.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made with 80% Nylon 20% Xtra Life Lycra
- Improved long-lasting fit
- Lasts 5-10 times longer than ordinary Lycra
- Fully lined front and back
- Superior, chlorine-resistant fabric
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is an excellent unitard for water aerobics, fitness or lap swimming, features a scoop neckline, high scoop back with full coverage, a build-in shelf bra, and is fully lined.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the Large and it fits perfectly! It feels snug enough that even if (when) I lose some inches, it will still fit snugly--but at the same time, it is not so tight it makes your skin pooch out from where the suit ends/it's not cutting off circulation. There is an extra layer of material all throughout the front of this suit and it comes with those boob-pad inserts. Very cool!
I love the white contour lines, it makes me feel a little better about my appearance; granted I am not trying to pick up men or impress anyone in this while swimming, but it's nice to have some confidence in what you have on, especially around the pool.
And the price is freaking great! I would highly recommend this to anyone that is starting a swimming regimen. I am sure there are downsides to this if you are a pro-lifelong swimmer, but for the average Suzie that wants to start swimming, I would get this suit! I took a couple pictures of the inside of the suit so I will post those if it lets me.
I am sure that if you are smaller it might suit you better. Good luck!
Mine is going back.