Other Sellers on Amazon
Maverick XR-50 Extended Range Digital Remote Wireless 4 Probe BBQ & Meat Thermometer from SnS Grills
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$4.96 (6%)|
|Brand||Adrenaline Barbecue Company|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Batteries||4 AAA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY TO USE: After a few minutes you’ll understand how to program all features!
- FLEXIBILITY: The XR-50 has 4 WATERPROOF probes that measure meat or BBQ. Hi/lo alarms can be set between 14-574 F (10-300 C).
- MASSIVE RANGE: With 500 ft range line of sight the XR-50 breaks records! MUCH better range than the typical 150-300 ft!
- INCLUDED: SNS Grills storage case made specifically for the XR-50, this storage case is designed to hold all of the components that come standard; including the receiver, the transmitter, the clip, the batteries and the probes.
- FREE 2-DAY Shipping and INCLUDED 1 Year warranty on entire package with FREE probe replacement!
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Adrenaline Barbecue Company|
|Power Source Type||Battery Powered|
|Warranty Description||1 Year warranty with FREE probe replacement|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Our resident BBQ expert, Dave Parrish, teamed up with thermometer giant Maverick Industries to design, develop, and create this must-have thermometer. The XR-50 is loaded with features – FOUR probes, hi/low alarms, large back-lit display, extended remote unit range, and more!
- Multiple probes – the XR-50 comes standard with 4 hybrid, waterproof probes that can be used in any combination to measure grill and/or food temperature.
- Easy to use – a single back-lit LCD screen provides information on all four probes including hi/low alarms that couldn’t be easier to set. And the base and remote units come with hooks, magnets and a kickstand – ready to go anywhere and everywhere!
- Reliable – with a 500 ft range, you don’t have to worry about getting too far away from the grill before losing signal to the remote unit. This includes signal through multiple walls inside, too!
- Award-winning – AmazingRibs.com gives the XR-50 “a well-deserved (Best Value) Gold Medal”.
- Flexible - use outside in any grill or smoker or use inside in the oven
Simple, intuitive design
Four hybrid, water-proof, color-coded probes
Ground-breaking 500-foot range
It goes wherever you need it
Both the base unit and the remote unit come equipped with a hook, kickstand, and a magnet so they can go wherever you need them.
Designed by BBQ experts
A digital thermometer is a must-have tool for all cooks, indoor or outdoor. We truly believe it's the one thing you absolutely need to ensure a perfect cook. However, finding a thermometer that does everything you want is often difficult. That's why we took our experience and the collective feedback from thousands of barbecue enthusiasts we've interacted with over the last decade and designed the XR-50. Features are one thing, accuracy and reliability are another. So we teamed up with thermometer giant Maverick Industries to deliver the full package of flexibility and dependability that your cooks require.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 4 x 1 inches; 1.19 Pounds
- Batteries : 4 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : July 20, 2018
- Manufacturer : Maverick Industries
- ASIN : B07FQR4328
Best Sellers Rank:
#12,559 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- #54 in Grill Thermometers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, after 3 months the top left sensor and the top right sensor are shot. There is only one sensor working out of 4.
It's time to order a different brand.
I had two of the four probes fail after the second season of light use. They failed in a way that caused the temp reading to be 10-20 degrees off - the worst kind of failure for a thermometer.
The OEM replacement probes are so expensive that buying two or three replacement probes gets close to the cost of a whole new system. I would not have expected this unit to be a throwaway after 2 years, but it's looking that way. A bummer, too, since the unit is fine - it's just the high price of replacement probes that is the killer. They don't publish the electrical specs on the probe, so you can't buy aftermarket probes with confidence either. I'm stuck.
I have used this probe thermometer several times and found that I like using the alarms for the meat temperature but not for the smoker temperature. My smoker temperature varies wildly when it starts pushing more pellets into the burn pot. By setting a high and low temp alarm for the meat I am alerted when the meat is done cooking or if the smoker ran ot of pellets or turned off or something and the meat started cooling. I can still watch the smoker temp. I just don't use those alarms.
All for probes will easily fit through one small hole in the side of my smoker. The probes are wider but the wires all fit through together. I use two probes to monitor the meat and two to monitor the smoker temp.
I used to be constantly checking the meat when cooking but now I just check the screen on the unit in my house. I don't even have to go outside much except to flip the meat. This unit has made grilling and smoking meat much easier.
My one gripe now is that one of the 4 probes failed. Curiously it failed almost exactly 1 year from my order date - go figure. The other 3 still work and I'll just use those for now and if another fails, I'll order some replacements. I haven't had the need to use more than a couple at a time so I can live without one or two if I have to.
I turned on both units and they synced together without issue. Since some reviewers said they had syncing issues, I re-synced twice, just to make sure that wasn't an issue, and no problems at all. With all temperature probes plugged in at once, they all read within one degree of each other. The two furthest apart were still less than a degree apart. That may not be scientific accuracy, but it's good enough for barbecue!
5 stars for a very good unit at a very decent price.