Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Adrian Kosmaczewski
Adrian Kosmaczewski is a writer, a software developer and a trainer. He is a published author, and has worked as a professional software developer since 1996. Adrian holds a Master in Information Technology from the University of Liverpool. Currently in charge of Developer Relations at VSHN. Together with Graham Lee, he is the creator of De Programmatica Ipsum, a monthly publication about the impact of software in society.
When not coding or teaching, Adrian likes to spend time with his wife Claudia, his cat Max and his Olivetti Lettera 22 typewriter.
Learn how to craft user interfaces, build forms, and manage data, then deploy as either an HTML5 offline app or as a native app for Android, iOS, or Blackberry.
- Define classes and create instances with Sencha Touch’s object-oriented abstraction
- Build user interfaces with the framework’s extensive set of high-level components
- Develop apps that consume complex data, whether it’s stored locally or on remote servers
- Organize your application code in a consistent, predictable, and maintainable way
- Use Sass stylesheets to craft a personalized look and feel for your app
- Debug, test, and document your app with WebKit Web Inspector, Jasmine, Siesta, and JSDuck
- Use the Sencha Architect UI designer and IDE to simplify complex project development
- Experience the simplicity of jQuery Mobile for building cross-browser applications
- Learn how Sencha Touch’s architecture, widgets, and blazing-fast rendering engine makes it a good choice for enterprise software
- Use PhoneGap to package your web app into a native iOS, Android, or Windows Phone application
- Discover the impact of various HTML5 features on mobile app development
- Test and debug your app with a collection of tips, tricks, and tools