- File Size: 1668 KB
- Print Length: 285 pages
- Publisher: Alibi (January 10, 2017)
- Publication Date: January 10, 2017
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CBLUS7A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,998 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Adrift: A Mer Cavallo Mystery Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I'm glad there will be more Mer Cavallo books! A really great job on this debut for Micki Browning!
The book blurb adequately describes the storyline so I'm not going to repeat all of that info here. The author did a good job of describing diving in the Florida Keys and the characters. It was well written and better than I expected for a debut novel, even if the storyline was predictable. There are enough clues to keep you guessing to see what twists and turns will be revealed next.
I will read more of Micki Browning books and look forward to reading more in the Mer Cavallo series. I received a copy of this book from NetGalley and Alibi and chose to leave a review for other readers.
*I voluntarily reviewed this book from Netgalley.com
Intent on clearing her name, Mer approaches the task as any scientist would – by looking at the facts. The author populates the novel with a colorful cast of characters who either help or hinder Mer’s investigation, which keeps the reader guessing the “who, why and how” until the end (as any good mystery should).
Adrift isn’t a rompy cozy mystery, nor is it a raw, blood-and-guts thriller. It has the perfect level of suspense made all the more enjoyable by Browning’s Sorkin-esque dialogue and wry humor.
Browning, who lives in the Keys and is a diver herself, also had a career in law enforcement. Both passions lend authenticity to the book, the first in a series. I look forward to Mer Cavallo and her cohorts having a long run in the mystery business.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
ADRIFT (A Mer Cavalllo Mystery #1) by Micki Browning features Dr.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Amateur Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Ghosts
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense