- Series: Patient Centered Guides
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Patient Centered Guides; 1 edition (March 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0596500106
- ISBN-13: 978-0596500108
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,836,415 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Adult Bipolar Disorders: Understanding Your Diagnosis and Getting Help Paperback – March, 2002
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Mitzi Waltz is an advocate for families facing neurological issues. She has been heavily involved in online support work, and has also advocated for special-needs children within the medical, insurance, and education systems. She has written books on childhood/adolescent bipolar disorders, adult bipolar disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, partial seizures, and Tourettes syndrome. She is currently doing research at the Autism Research Unit in the UK.