Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Adult Coloring Book Designs: Stress Relief Coloring Book: Garden Designs, Mandalas, Animals, and Paisley Patterns Paperback – December 8, 2015
Coloring Books for Adults
Turn to art and relax with incredible coloring books for grown-ups. Learn more on AbeBooks.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The cover picture is included in this book on the first page, in its entirety, picturing a ribbon along the bottom.
This little square book is just the right size for coloring on the go.
1. This square (8 ½” x 8 ½”) book is filled with 48 illustrations, printed one per page (the back of each page is blank) on medium weight, bright white paper.
2. All markers bleed through the pages, I just place a sheet of paper under the page I am coloring to prevent damage to the next page.
3. All images are centered on each page and leave a 3/8” to 6/8” space between the images and the binding.
4. This is a larger coloring book, boasting 48 illustrations in a nice variety, that include, (24 Garden, Animal and Floral illustrations in some in landscape form and some pattern designs, 9 Circular Mandalas, and 15 Paisley patterns.
5. 12 of Paisley pattern images are made up of very tiny details, that will take sharp tipped colored pencil and a steady hand , or if you do not enjoy the tiny details, simply color the larger shapes and let the tiny details simply accent that area.
6. The images in this book vary from simple to very intricately detailed
7. NOTE; The publisher of this book is new and has published only their first two books, as I write this review and should not be confused with other publishers with similar names. This is Adult Coloring Book DESIGNS,( Stress relief coloring book, Garden Designs, Mandalas, Animals and Paisley Patterns), the other book by this publisher is Adult Coloring Book DESIGNS ,(Mandalas) .
8. NOTE: With the increase in the number of coloring book self publishers, using printers like Amazons Create a Space to print the books, hundreds of coloring books are being published and a large percentage of these new publishers along with some of the well established publishers are purchasing images on line from artists who sell their images on a number of internet sites. Many of these books are collections of purchased images from many artists who do not publish their own coloring books. These books often support multiple artists from around the world but also you will find that some images are purchased by multiple publishers and duplicated in more than one coloring book. In these coloring books, I always assume that these are legitimate images (I am just reviewing this coloring book as printed) purchased on line and supporting many individual armature artists. Perhaps one from your own hometown.
9. The front cover of this book is similar to other best selling coloring books so I am going to upload illustrations to help you decide if this is book that is just right for you.
Anyway, I used gelly roll pens and I think the picture turned out nice... I ended up framing it, to bad the paper is a little wrinkled because it's so thin.
All of the pages are one sided which is really nice. That means that the colors from the top page won't show through, ruining your bottom picture. That also makes it nice of you choose to frame your artwork; you won't have to decide between two different colorings. The paper is nice and thick as well do it won't tear easily if you are using markers.