Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on May 29, 2016
Doesn't show Bought banner, but does have Verified Purchase. Coming across more of these coloring books here...what's up??

Anna Wilton, if real name, only has Shutterstock/Istock designs in his/her coloring books. Check samples shown in Comments and the cover design and you will find you already have most, if not all, of them elsewhere (repeat designs/patterns #420). Adult Coloring Books...check any of the animals. Coloring for Adults, the Art of Zendoodle and Zendoodle Coloring books will be the same. I have now gone past 100 coloring books that have repeat designs in them. Didn't number the first ones I reviewed though.

When we buy coloring books in stores we can look inside to see if we like the designs and check for any designs we already have. WHY Not Here On Amazon??
Enthusiast: Coloringon August 4, 2016
This coloring book was previously published on 1/19/16 under the name of “Adult Coloring Book - The World of Animals -Stress Relieving 35 Detailed & Ornate Animals Designs”. Same “author”, same cover, same link to the same PDF download.

Not surprising since the same overused Shutterstock images are already used in all the books named “Adult Coloring Books”, “Coloring Books for Adults”, “The Art of Zendoodle”, and/or “Zendoodle Coloring”.

Go to Shutterstock.com & find your own images to color. Or go to Pinterest.com – there are more coloring pages of all types found there than anywhere else on the web. Pages by your favorite artists or your favorite subject matter can easily, & freely, be found with a simple search.

I purchased this Kindle edition for $0.00 during a promotional period. Meaning: In no way do I feel obligated to give a good review just because I got a book for free. I tell it like it REALLY is – good, bad & ugly.

No one has offered me any reward for my review - good or bad. My review, opinion and experience is 100% honest and genuine. I am in no way affiliated with the developer, manufacturer or distributor of this product.

If you found my review helpful, please vote "YES" and help me become a better reviewer!
on December 3, 2015
Pictures are beautiful, but can't get it to print out. Only prints out the index. Can't color that.