- Series: Adult Coloring Books
- Paperback: 106 pages
- Publisher: Blue Star Coloring; Csm edition (March 28, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1941325122
- ISBN-13: 978-1941325124
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1,878 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,065 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Patterns Paperback – March 28, 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bring out your imagination, arouse your senses and creativity, and as you become engaged in the pleasurable, soothing activity of Coloring, it calms you and instantaneously starts reducing your stress level.
This book is a wonderful addition to your coloring library; a perfect gift school aged children, college students, or adults who enjoy coloring, and a much easier way to reduce stress than going to the gym.
1. 46 illustrations printed one per page (the back of each page is blank) on bright white, medium weight paper and the page numbers are listed on the back of the page not on the front where the picture is.
2. Illustrations include 15 delicate, circular doily type drawings(my favorites) Most of the rest are bordered full page designs from simple geometric shapes with very little detail to complicated very detailed geometric shape designs. There are a few miscellaneous sprinkled through the book l did see one paisley design.
3. The complexity and details vary with the pictures, some you will need sharpened colored pencils or Gel pens for and others crayons or wide markers would work. Place a piece of scrap paper under the page you are coloring in case your pens or markers bleed through the page. My Fiskars Gel Pens did not .
This book is perfect for Dolphin lovers of all ages, perfect for Crayons, Markers and Perfect for using Color Pencils and Crayola Water Color pencils plus it is perfect for experimenting with different colored pencil techniques and my choice for these illustrations.
1. 30 illustrations printed one per page (the back of each page is blank) on medium weight, bright white paper.
2. All markers bleed through this paper so place two pieces of paper under the page you are coloring to prevent damage to the next illustration.
3. When I use colored pencils in this book, I place a clip board under the page I am coloring and fold the rest of the book under the clip board, this way I don’t leave indented lines in the underlying illustrations.
4. The details in the illustrations vary from picture to picture with most being medium sized details, there are no tiny details in this book, to me this book calls out for colored pencils and color pencil techniques but crayons, markers, and pens will also work well on most of the pictures. Some of the simple illustrations would be perfect for adding your own unique patterns to the outlined dolphins.
5. 11 of the illustrations are of Dolphins centered on the page and each adorned in a different variety of designs, the rest vary from collages of just dolphins to dolphins incorporated into patterns or swimming among the waves, jumping over the waves or swimming along the ocean floor.