Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Adult Coloring Books: A Coloring Book for Adults Featuring Mandalas and Henna Inspired Flowers, Animals, and Paisley Patterns
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Volume 2 is out now! Featuring a larger book size to facilitate your coloring experience, more images, more animals, and more of what you asked for! Check it out here: amazon.com/Adults-Who-Color-Henna-Art/dp/194409301X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460654736&sr=8-1&keywords=adults+who+color+henna+art
About the Author
Zing Books is an indie publisher focused on compiling fun and relaxing coloring books for adults. Our mission is simple- create a great product that is easily accessible, BEAUTIFUL, and affordable. With several successful releases, so far, Zing Books is primed and ready to bring you new and exciting books to add to your collection. Check out our author page to find out more about our books.
Stay updated and connected with what we are up to next via Instagram @zingbooks
Want to have your colored artwork featured on our social media page? Then be sure to tag your pictures #zingbooks or #zingcolors
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When my mind is racing and stress fills my being, I grab my Colored pencils, Ultra Fine Markers or Gel Pens and this book; I spend a few minutes adding color to these gorgeous patterns and almost immediately the stress is replaced with calm and tranquility. Coloring brings Harmony to my world.
1. This little square book (8 1/2x8 ½ inches) has 48 illustrations printed one per page (the back of each page is blank) printed on medium weight, bright white paper.
2. This book easily lies flat for coloring and the Illustrations are all bordered leaving ½ inch between the border and the binding for ease in coloring the whole illustration.
3. All Markers and some Gel pens leak through this paper, I place a piece of paper under the picture I am coloring to prevent damage to the next picture.
4. Pentel Color Pen, Fine point markers do not work well with this coloring book, the markers act like a fine sand paper (I have seen this in other coloring books with Pentel also) and heavy coloring actually puts a hole in the page.
5. The Illustrations are complex and intricately detailed, some with tiny details, most with small details and a couple with medium details , so Colored Pencils, Gel Pens, or Ultra Fine markers work well in this coloring book.
6. The Illustrations include: 14 Circular Mandalas, 13 Paisley Designs, 4 girls in yoga poses covered with henna tattoos, 4 animals which include 2 Elephants, an Owl, Butterfly, and a Crab all adorned in designs, Plus 13 other miscellaneous patterns including henna inspired flower patterns.
There are a number of pros and cons for this book. I'll start with the pros. First of all, I like the variety of designs. This book contains a lot of different mandalas and henna-inspired patterns so if you like that, this coloring book would suit you well. There are 48 total designs, with one design per sheet of paper, so you can tear out each picture if you want and hang them up. The designs are printed on medium-thick paper which works well with my colored pencils but I think colored pens would bleed unless you put a couple sheets of paper behind the page you are coloring. This book is also fairly affordable so if you are just getting started with coloring books and want to test it out without spending a lot of money, this one may be a good choice.
I have also found a couple of cons with this coloring book. Most of the designs are fairly easy to color but there are a few that are incredibly small and very sharp colored pencils MIGHT work. The book is also not a full-size book like all of the other ones I purchased. It measures approximately 8 1/2" by 8 1/2" so it is a smaller, square-shaped book. While I was definitely surprised by the size of it, this book would also be easy to stick in a purse and take to work or somewhere if you have to wait around for awhile.
Overall, I like this coloring book and would recommend it to anyone who is just getting started with adult coloring books. I bought one for my mom and she is enjoying it as well. There are a few issues that prevented me from giving this book five stars but I am still enjoying it and have found that it is really helping to relieve my stress level. For me, the simple, quiet act of coloring makes me feel calm and peaceful as well as accomplished when the picture is finished! I have included a couple of my finished pictures with this review. I used the Sargent Art 22-7251 Colored Pencils, Pack of 50, Assorted Colors and they work really well with this book. All in all, I'd recommend this coloring book to anyone looking to relieve some stress by coloring!