- Any video game purchase of $19.99 or greater on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you three exclusive pieces of DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood! Codes will be sent 48 hours after purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Stereographic Polygony Soundeo™, NOW IN COLOURVISON.
- A cast of over 360,000 polygons, working in concert.
- For the first time ever, the human voice captured and preserved in CryoSonic Stasis™, thawed before your very ears during NPC exchanges (voice acting).
- Half a dozen jokes; Contains 5% of recommended daily intake of vitamin C++
- Original soundtrack featuring exotic percussion and homemade analog electronic instruments.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Steam account required for game activation and installation
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000]
- Processor: 1.80GHz Processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 GB available space
- Video Card: Video card with 512MB of VRAM
Top Customer Reviews
The actual gameplay is fairly simple...you basically run around clicking on and jumping around stuff, occasionally using various items you find in a variety of ways (sometimes you shoot, sometimes you adorn objects, lots of variety in the items and their uses...you might even just drink some cocktails). There are a lot of pretty cool minigames, from gravy boat racing to DJ scratching to a wedding cake shooter, etc...Overall, it is presented as a Noire Spy thriller with definite Pink Panther sensibilities, but where the characters are more or less humanized bowling pins, lol (except where they are inhuman...which makes more sense when you play it).
So, definitely play this, but also track the technical issues thread in this games community hub on Steam. There definitely are some. For me however, they werent that big of a deal, and the game was such a rewarding experience that they were easy to overlook.