Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on September 30, 2012
OMG I'm soooo excited this is finally on the amazon store. I'he been addicted to this game forever and it works great on the Kindle. I recommend buying this game. It will be worth it :)
on October 6, 2013
my opinion for robot unicorn attack is that it is one of the best games I have played. I mean like I love this game I also think you should too. its my fave game.
on September 26, 2013
Fun way to KILL time! Love the concept. I want to get better at this game. The music is awesome!
on July 1, 2015
I like this game a lot, but I wish it would let you change the music, because the music in robot unicorn attack 2 is really cool. Also I wish robot unicorn attack 2 was on kindle fire.😊
on September 28, 2012
Seriously. The combination of Erasures song + rainbows and unicorns = Best Game Evah. Worth the price of admission. The whole thing is so absurd it's perfect. Instant smile.
on September 5, 2013
it would be great if it actually had an ending to it or at least a half way point. I never seem to get past a certain point. it gets frustrating but its always pretty to look at.
on February 28, 2016
It wouldn't even work
on March 23, 2014
I recommend this game to all!!!! Great graphics and its just great in general. It is good for all audiences except young audiences who have a problem with a unicorns head falling off. It is addicting and it is fun. I recommend getting all of the games 1 2 3 and more.
on December 18, 2015
one of my favorite game apps to play. I give it 4 though because I don't think i'll ever get past 60k since it gets pretty hard.
on September 29, 2013
I love this game and I love the music its really fun to play however I wish they had levels